1PW - The Last Stand [28/05/2011]

1PW

Lionheart defended the cunts remark on facebook. Apparently it's a personal opinion after 8 years, not just from this incident.

Also, the 1PW site has apparently been paid for. It;s only the HBK mini site that needs payment. In which case only that should be removed, right?

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Lionheart defended the cunts remark on facebook. Apparently it's a personal opinion after 8 years, not just from this incident.

Also, the 1PW site has apparently been paid for. It;s only the HBK mini site that needs payment. In which case only that should be removed, right?

The Shawn Michaels mini-site went live for 24 hours, but was pulled when Danny failed to deliver on the original payment terms. As I'm still owed, the 1PW site was pulled as collateral.

Which is cool, but your original argument didn't state that. You said you were missing payment for the 1PW site, which isn't true. It's for a sub-site.

I still agree with you, if you've not been paid then take it down until they listen and pay you what is due. But taking the whole site down, when that is paid for, because they didn't pay for the mini-site is a bit different to how you'd seemingly described it. Hopefully this can get sorted soon though, there's a crazy lady on Facebook who you've really angered :\

She's not on the 1PW facebook page, she was on Lionhearts wall. Not my place to post what she said. I think I was harsh saying she was crazy, she's simply passionate about it.

edit: Incidentally, people saying the site is back up. I personally can't access it. Comes up with table errors galore for me.

I didn't. Lionheart attempted to patch things up and told me if I put the site back up he'd get Danny to pay. Like a mug, I agreed, whether Lionheart intended to make a mug out of me or not.

In a PM, Lionheart called me a cunt for taking the site back down after a further three days on top of TWO MONTHS of non payment of services. Since Lionheart's blocked me from replying via PM, here's my response:

Why is Lionheart such a mark for 1PW then?

If any wrestler looks like a mug from 1PW it's him.

From the looks of Danny Rodd's facebook him and Lionheart are very good friends on more than just a business level. Understandably he will try and help his friend out, especially if he is the 1PW champion now too. However he is tarring himself with the 1PW brush.

Exactly.

I like the guy in the ring. I'd like to think of him as this upcoming star who just worked TNA but he ruins himself with all the 1PW shit. All the crap from last year and calling people cunts? There's a reason alot of the past UK workers are not seen on their shows no more.

It's ok any damage done to his rep will be overshadowed by the release of "upcoming 3 disk best of lionheart set"

MAIN EVENT FOR 1PW NTERACTIVE

BATTLE FOR THE KING OF THE INTERNET

MARTIN BEAN VS 1PW WORLD CHAMPION LIONHEART

SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE DANGEROUSLY420

RESULT IS A NO CONTEST AS DANGEROUSLY420 GOES NEW JACK ON BOTH OF THEM AND CUTS A PROMO ON HOW HE IS THE REAL KING OF THE INTERNET. CELEBRATES BY GETTING WELLIED IN THE BAR THEN TYPES A LOAD OF DRIVEL LIKE THIS BEFORE CRASHING OUT!

Main event sorted! :laugh:

RESULT IS A NO CONTEST AS DANGEROUSLY420 GOES NEW JACK ON BOTH OF THEM AND CUTS A PROMO ON HOW HE IS THE REAL KING OF THE INTERNET. CELEBRATES BY GETTING WELLIED IN THE BAR THEN TYPES A LOAD OF DRIVEL LIKE THIS BEFORE CRASHING OUT![/b]

You mean CUTS A PROMO ON HOW DIXIE CARTER IS HIS BEST FRIEND AND HE'S GOING TO BUY OUT 1PW AND RULE THE WRESTLING WORLD WITH HIS QUEEN. AND IF ANYONE WANTS ANY INSIDE INFO ON TNA, HE'S THE MAN TO GO TO! DIXIE IS FUNDING WRESTLEMANIA PARTIES TOO!

Seriously though, nothing worse than someone doing a :laugh: at something that wasn't funny.

MAIN EVENT FOR 1PW NTERACTIVE

BATTLE FOR THE KING OF THE INTERNET

MARTIN BEAN VS 1PW WORLD CHAMPION LIONHEART

SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE DANGEROUSLY420

RESULT IS A NO CONTEST AS DANGEROUSLY420 GOES NEW JACK ON BOTH OF THEM AND CUTS A PROMO ON HOW HE IS THE REAL KING OF THE INTERNET. CELEBRATES BY GETTING WELLIED IN THE BAR THEN TYPES A LOAD OF DRIVEL LIKE THIS BEFORE CRASHING OUT!

You are SO funny. Why don't people like you and why do they all think you're a cunt? I have no idea why.

Jog on Repoman and cobystag. A bit of banter aimed at a few folk that may read this forum.

Archived