1PW - The Last Stand [28/05/2011]

1PW

sorry for the cheap plug but Wolfe is still booked for the Southside show on Friday 3rd June in Preston and will be at Wales Comic Con on the 5th if anybody did want to ask him about things direct?

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
On a side note - the sites back up http://www.oneprowrestling.com/home

Good to see Khemical got paid.

I didn't. Lionheart attempted to patch things up and told me if I put the site back up he'd get Danny to pay. Like a mug, I agreed, whether Lionheart intended to make a mug out of me or not.

In a PM, Lionheart called me a cunt for taking the site back down after a further three days on top of TWO MONTHS of non payment of services. Since Lionheart's blocked me from replying via PM, here's my response:

Three days? On top of the original two months the money was due?

I'm hardly the cunt when I'm the one owed money. Over two months with no payment or no contact, you tell me who the cunt is. I did you a huge favour by putting the site back up at all, and I do appreciate you trying, but I heard nothing and still haven't. Like I say, I'm happy to reinstate the site upon payment, but not a moment before. It's time One Pro Wrestling were held accountable for their mistakes, no matter how small or nominal the cost is. Try hiring a plumber to fix something and go without paying them for over two months...

I have no malice with you. It's Danny's problem and as I say I do appreciate you trying to patch the situation up. But over three days with no word from the head honcho; not even so much as a thank you and a projected date as to when he'd endeavour to pay me leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth and little faith.

As before I hope you understand, and hold nothing against you. It wasn't your battle but you did something positive to alleviate it, and it's not you who owes me money. If you hold that against me then that's fine.

Martin

I'll give it a week. But after that I'm going down the small claims route. I'm a bit sick of getting screwed up by Rodd, and sick of hearing One Pro Wrestling screw others over, a la the now-infamous Road Dogg/Fan Favourites dibacle.

I didn't. Lionheart attempted to patch things up and told me if I put the site back up he'd get Danny to pay. Like a mug, I agreed, whether Lionheart intended to make a mug out of me or not.

In a PM, Lionheart called me a cunt for taking the site back down after a further three days on top of TWO MONTHS of non payment of services. Since Lionheart's blocked me from replying via PM, here's my response:

Why is Lionheart such a mark for 1PW then?

If any wrestler looks like a mug from 1PW it's him.

it was a different version of 1pw but it still counts... i got charged postage for tickets i had to collect once so sent them an email asking for my money back and they chose to ignore 3 emails until i threatened reporting them. they managed to reply within 5 minutes to that email. called me petty but did refund the money. i dont give a shit if they think its petty as i considered it theft.

From the looks of Danny Rodd's facebook him and Lionheart are very good friends on more than just a business level. Understandably he will try and help his friend out, especially if he is the 1PW champion now too. However he is tarring himself with the 1PW brush.

I think any pictures of the two of them together are just Danny travelling to Scotland with friends and getting pissed up after Scottish shows. I don't believe they hang out all the time, just when they're at shows.

I really think Danny needs to step away from the front of the company and let someone else take over the day to day running. He can still own it, and book who he wants. But he's doing too many things and as a results lot of them are fucking up. Curtis and Lynskey both work pretty hard with what they do, give them a bit more responsibility. Fire the guys on the Facebook page who always make the company look bad at least twice a week, and just slow down a little.

The shows they do, including this past weekends one, are actually pretty good from in the ring. But everything else about the company, both at the events and leading up to them, really needs a massive shake up.

• Paid Members
Khemical, if you've still not been paid then take the site down again.

Interesting. I did. But looks like they've taken a copy of the files and database, or got the hosting company to restore a back-up.

I give up. If they wanna be twats then it's small claims on Monday.

Khemical, if you've still not been paid then take the site down again.

Interesting. I did. But looks like they've taken a copy of the files and database, or got the hosting company to restore a back-up.

I give up. If they wanna be twats then it's small claims on Monday.

It's easy for me to say as it's not me that is dealing with all the crap, but I would be seriously tempted to contact BBC's Watchdog show. Whilst what they owe you may not be a huge sum of money (obviously I don't know how much) I'm sure once the researcher finds out the full extent of what has been going on for such a long period he/she will be very interested in getting a story piece for the show as it's a bigger story than just someone not getting paid for designing a website.

From the looks of Danny Rodd's facebook him and Lionheart are very good friends on more than just a business level. Understandably he will try and help his friend out, especially if he is the 1PW champion now too. However he is tarring himself with the 1PW brush.

Exactly.

I like the guy in the ring. I'd like to think of him as this upcoming star who just worked TNA but he ruins himself with all the 1PW shit. All the crap from last year and calling people cunts? There's a reason alot of the past UK workers are not seen on their shows no more.

Archived