1PW - The Last Stand [28/05/2011]

1PW

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?created&a...172966069381497

1PW News Update: February 6th 2010

WARNING. This update contains just one announcement. However, as announcements go, they don't come much BIGGER than this.

THEY'RE NOT COMING TO THE LAST STAND ALONE..

When Sean Waltman said he wasn't coming alone, he wasn't kidding. We thought the 'friends' he was referring to was just the Outlaws, Jesse James and Billy Gunn. But, it seems we were wrong. Very wrong.

During several, very late phone conversations with the former X-Pac, he mentioned they were all coming to 'take over 1PW', that he wanted to 'put the band back together' to show the UK fans exactly how they 'do their thing'. With Waltman being Waltman, we just thought he was joking around, maybe he'd just had a few to drink and fancied scaring whichever 1PW official was unlucky enough to answer the phone at 4am. But again, it seems we were wrong, very wrong.

A couple of days ago, when the phone rang again, the voice on the other end wasn't that of Sean Waltman, it was deeper. Much deeper. After only a few words, we recogised the voice and a wave of shock went through the 1PW offices.

"I'm back" he said, "the band really is coming to 1PW".

And who are we to argue with a former SIX time World Champion?

Standing at just an inch below seven feet tall, this is a man who helped revolutionise and change the face of wrestling forever. Winning not just six World Championships, but also 12 Tag Team Championships across a career that has spanned an incredible 21 years. His most recent TV appearence proved that not only has he not lost a step, but he might be more popular than ever before.

...and he's the greatest commentator in the history of wrestling. Screw you JR.

That's right folks, KEVIN NASH is coming to One Pro Wrestling.

looks awesome

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Personally speaking, i'm way more excited about DDP, The Outlaws and The Outsiders than an autograph session with Shawn Michaels.

I've seen HBK Wrestle at least twice live during Raw tapings, but i'm marking out like a 12 year old to see the Outsiders!

• Paid Members

Hi again Whiskey, just thought id post an earlier reply made by 1PW for you from a few pages back mate

Am i right in thinking everyone announced will be together on at least one of the days though??

Saturday everyone who is announced and yet to be announced will be the only day everyone is there.

Anyone know if there's a bar at the venue?

Only ever been to Deeside Leisure Centre to watch Connah's Quay Nomads play in the League of Wales.

Yes there is a bar. we are running our own bar inside the venue.

According to DDP, then, he's not actually officially booked for 1PW yet, there's not been a deal done. Should they really be advertising him if that's true?

According to DDP, then, he's not actually officially booked for 1PW yet, there's not been a deal done. Should they really be advertising him if that's true?

Here we go!~

Can 1PW clear this up and explain the crack?

cheers

To be fair, when Shawn Michaels publicity announces a deal with 1PW via an actual video then I am sure it's more likely that 1PW could be sorting their stuff out and maybe it's some sort of confusion. I don't know anything but before the daggers are out it may be wise to hold off and see what is said, maybe DDP has said it publicity or whatever - if he has 1PW will need to sort it out, but we'll see.

Archived