1PW - The Last Stand [28/05/2011]

1PW

1PW - THE LAST STAND - SATURDAY THE 28TH OF MAY

1PW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT - FINALS!!

???? vs ????

The two winners of the previous nights Semi Final matches will face off in a singles encounter to determine the newly crowned 1PW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!

1PW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

HUGE SINGLES MATCH

KEVIN NASH vs BAD BONES

UK TAG TEAM DREAM MATCH

THE LDRS vs PAC & MARK HASKINS

No words can describe what fans will be expecting from this match and 1PW are equally as lost for words when it comes to hyping this sure to be match of the year candidate. A team who have faced Superstars from all over the world and have been dominant in the UK Tag Team division, facing a team who between them have an endless list of accolades including tours of Japan with DRAGON:GATE, European tour with TNA, endless International exposure and multiple championship reigns... This one is simply not to be missed!!

ALSO SET TO APPEAR

KID CASH

BURRIDGE

KRIS TRAVIS

JIMMY HAVOC

LIONHEART

NOAM DAR

THE MOB

& MORE!!

Deeside, Leisure Center

Chester Road West

Queensferry

CH5 1SA

Tickets On Sale Here

http://www.oneprowrestling.com/shop1PW/

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
And he'll have black hair, you lucky sods.

ahh love it :laugh: it was a tough job :D

So WWE are not taking Diesel on for a run then?

Or is this bullshit?

Nash was interviewed on the PWR show by (his booking agent no less) David Herro and they made sure to STATE that Nash has signed with the WWE, but WWE is allowing him to complete all his dates on the Indy scene. So this will be legit.

I remember the old 1PW that had about 50 people from the Indy scene and TNA under card wrestlers who could fly and people said that was a stacked card. The Outlaws, X-Pac and fucking Kevin Nash on one show would be more stacked than this years WrestleMania. Get Scott Hall on the show (if he is allowed to travel) and this card would be the show of the year.

Ever thought about bringing the Steiners over? They would be perfect for 1PW and would be something completely new for this country. Dont believe they've been over have they?

Oh fuck!. I have to say I'm actually tempted, I won't risk it this time though, but if this show goes off without a hitch, and they bring back Nash again in the future 1PW will definitely have my money.

Well, as it stands Nash is here for ONE time only.. so you will be missing out.

as for Ian.. 100% correct :)

S0 May 27th and 28th you will see a mixture of

Kevin Nash

Diamond Dallas Page

Sean'X-Pac' Waltman

Road Dogg Jessie James

Mr Ass 'Billy Gunn'

+ More

Archived