Worst (Best) "Heat" at a live show?

The Genius

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kid Kash at 1pw in Doncaster. Really had everyone wanting to kill him. Had kids crying, some guy getting dragged off after trying to climb over the barrier and him throwing the ringside photographer burd about a bit. Wasn't quite sure wether he was working or if he had gone genuinely nuts.

I recall shouting back at him at 101, and literally shitting myself when he came closer to me :omg:

• Paid Members
Kid Kash at 1pw in Doncaster. Really had everyone wanting to kill him. Had kids crying, some guy getting dragged off after trying to climb over the barrier and him throwing the ringside photographer burd about a bit. Wasn't quite sure wether he was working or if he had gone genuinely nuts.

I've never seen any one get so much hatred from people on a UK show as Kash did at the 1PW show I saw. It was amazing.

Shawn at Montreal. He was drenched by the time he got to the ring with drinks and had some crazy fan with horns smacking his back when Bret launched him into the crowd. Pretty awesome stuff when Shawn was humping the Canadian flag in the ring. I'm still quite surprised there wasn't more trouble at the end of that show.

One Night Only was mad, you could barely see the canvas for bottles and debris. Shawn could really stir up some shit back then.

At a show I was at last weekend, he tried to knock out an old woman sitting next to me and repeatedly called her an old bitch. He also jumped over the guardrail to try and attack a child. Dude was amazing. He did the same thing at IPW:UK a few years back, he sure loves him a riot.

When Hogan is revealed as the third man and that fat fan tries to crawl in you can see Nash is just trying to shoo him out the ring where as Hall is trying to stamp his head in. If Nash wasn't there that could have got really ugly. Not that he didn't deserve it though, anyone that tries to get in the ring deserves a kicking.

• Paid Members
I recall shouting back at him at 101, and literally shitting myself when he came closer to me :omg:

Literally shitting yourself? Grim.

Shawn was just pure art back in 97 not only because the heel heat he got was amazing but because the reaction he gave back to it was his very real platform to vent his coke riddled angst back at the wrestling world. It was pure beauty.

• Paid Members

Literally shitting yourself? Grim.

I feel sorry for whoever was sat next to him on the train home.

• Paid Members

Not exactly well known or anything, but I recall some brilliant heat for Andy Simmonz at a WAW show in Yarmouth back in the summer of 08. He was wrestling Zak Zodiac and the Yarmouth fans were going absolutely batshit for everything. It was brilliant! When they did the rematch a show or two later, the same fans turned up and all had T-shirts saying "I'm here to kill Andy Simmonz" or something along those lines. The Yarmouth crowds are a bit nutty from what I remember, but they added to it in a strange and bizarre way.

Andy Simmonz at PWG's first show in Orpington; the night after his IPW:UK heel-turn That was great.

Most JCW shows with Tracy Smotherfuckers but especially the one where he has a chair throwing contest with the crowd. Insane.

For WWE, then HBK at One Night Only is as good as it gets but its nowhere near the passion showed from the indy crowds on this score.

Andy Simmonz at PWG's first show in Orpington; the night after his IPW:UK heel-turn That was great.

I remember that! Was the best reaction I ever saw to anything on the uk scene. Close second being the JC Thunder title match with Simmons as well. Although the less said about the second one the better from my side *hangs head*

Archived