Clubbers' Thread - 'Ave It!

Carbomb

• Paid Members

Quick topic. Got a spare five minutes, so I thought I might as well put this up. Am hitting Ministry of Sound tonight, it's Basement Jaxx and Funkagenda, so should be immense.

Seeing as there are a few clubbers on here, thought it be good to chat about our lead-ups, and maybe our aftermaths tomorrow. Maybe even post some pics if we're brave enough. Who's 'avin' it large this weekend?

Also, anyone in London here going to Ministry tonight? If so, drop me a line - have a drink and a chat perhaps.

• Paid Members
Too loud, too expensive and too full of cunts.

Sadly, this is the case for a number of clubs I've seen in my time. Norwich is an offender for that at times, Mercy being a place of great distaste for me these days.

My personal favourite clubbing (Well, I think it still counts as clubbing?) is Rock City in Nottingham. I've always had a belter of a night in there and the music is much better than the usual shit you get in the other clubs. Also, the Waterfront in Norwich is a place I frequent quite a bit. It's a bit grubby, but it's better than anything else on offer for me.

In terms of other places I've been, I thought Peterborough was absolute shite. Sheffield, on the other hand, I quite enjoyed.

• Paid Members
Come off it, Carbomb. 'Ministry', my arse. You can tell us that you're going to The WayOut Club, we won't think any the less of you.

That's on Thursday. Got lube, poppers and everything.

Archived