Showtime Championship Wrestling

mr-showtime

I'm on my phone so if this doesn't make much sense I'm sorry lol

Good show again and realy enjoying what scw are doing. Can't wait to see how things pan out.

Paul malen beat andy poole. Great match one of the best of the night and paul malen was so over. Would be my tip for the title the way the crowd react to him.

Mark massa beat chris walker. Didn't quite get walkers gimmick and felt like a dead spot for me because of it. Mark massa has a great look and works pretty solid I was more keen in watching him.

Didn't catch the fitness guys name but a funny angle worked well here. Not the best match snd harsh to say but worst of the night. However good crowd work and had a place on the show

Jo conners beat dave andrews great match. Great crowd work and conners realy looks the part expect him to be higher up top 50 this year.

After the break it was a 2 on 1 dunne brothers match. Tank lost it but thought the idea behind it was great. Tried baiting tank in. Dunnes didn't look confidant though out there.

Jamed mason lee heron speaks for itself great match and mason won this one.

Good main event. Axel bowen holds his own and was a great main event. Kirby won the match in the end but was a great match.

Oversll a top show and for 8 quid can't knock it. Next show massa v mason and conners v malen in the final 4. Didn't catch the date of the show but will keep an eye out. Thank you scw for another good night

Sorry for the late update but looks like joey327 has covered most things. A great night of action and one we was very proud to present and hope to present much more like this in the future.

Quick results are

Paul Malen beat Andy Poole to go into the semi finals

Mark Massa beat Chris Walker to go into the other semi final

Away from the title chase Jonny Breeze beat 'pizza boy' Jaime D

Special Edition Joseph Conners beat Diamond Dave Andrews to set up the semi final match with Paul Malen

During the break Tank came out on a rampage. This was caused because SCW staff would not let both Tank and B52 into the building together due to there actions at the last show. Ring annoucer Rob Maltman gave Tank the Fight he was looking for setting up a match with the dunne brothers. The dunne brothers won this match and tank vowed to be back next time with B52. We can only guess at this time they will accept the Hunter Brothers rematch

James Mason beat The Heat LJ Heron to book himself a semi final spot agaisnt Mark Massa

In the main event the Axel Bowen top 50 challenge went the way of UKFF. Number 9 Martin Kirby beat Axel Bowen in a great main event. This result makes it Axel Bowen 0 Ukff Top 50 2.

We look forward to returning with the finals and crowing our first champion. The date is still to be confirmed but should be live within the next week. We will be brining

Paul Malen vs Jo Conners

James Mason vs Mark Massa

The winner of the above matches will face off in the final.

As well as this we will have the SCW feature match. The UKFF top 50 challenge

Thanks for your support

Archived