Smackdown has a new announcer ...

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess he'll be doing the mid-90s Lawler thing of having occasional feuds and matches. I hope he brings in his gimmick of commentating whilst in the ring in a match, as he did in TNA once.

I hope he brings in his gimmick of commentating whilst in the ring in a match, as he did in TNA once.

Huh? :confused:

He got in the ring with his announce headset still on and did a beatdown whilst still commentating as Black Snow

"It's Booker T! Booker T! Bookah with a big right, his opponent is down"

It was awesome.

I hope he brings in his gimmick of commentating whilst in the ring in a match, as he did in TNA once.

He got in the ring with his announce headset still on and did a beatdown whilst still commentating as Black Snow

It was awesome.

Haha this sounds great, do you have a link to this?

It was awesome.

Haha this sounds great, do you have a link to this?

Its 3:50 into this video:

Link

Matt Striker seems to say all the things that I don't think they'd like him to say, references to 'marking out', 'holy sh...' and constant references to other promotions and shady 'minor leagues'...

...As in all aspects of professional wrestling, I demand a JBL return

Archived