Impact Spoilers for Thursday

PowerButchi

I don't know about anyone else but I'm so tired of factions vying for control of TNA, it seems like every couple of months a new gang turns up and tries to take over the place. It wouldn't be so bad if the factions were cool like the original nWo or DX were but the factions in TNA are always so lame.

I just finished watching last weeks Impact and I'm still wishing death on the idiots in the crowd who were chanting "We want six-sides!" when AJ was talking about the changes Bischoff and Hogan had made to TNA. No, we don't want the fucking six-sided ring back, it sucked and you're all twats. Die.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just finished watching last weeks Impact and I'm still wishing death on the idiots in the crowd who were chanting "We want six-sides!" when AJ was talking about the changes Bischoff and Hogan had made to TNA. No, we don't want the fucking six-sided ring back, it sucked and you're all twats. Die.

This pretty much ruined that segment for me. Of all the changes Bischoff and Hogan have made that people aren't happy about, this is the one the crowd choose to kick up a fuss about?!

To be fair to the Impact Zone though it does seem that they only have the mental capacity to remember 4 different chants at any given time.

"Lets go X, Lets go Y"

"You Sold Out"

"We're/Your all/a asshole"

and

"Woooooo"

They probably just pannicked and went "shit, we need to give this monumental angle some chantige"...... and then they just went back to what they know and felt comfortable with like the little children most of them appear to be.

This does however mean they will have lost one of the above from their memory banks. Lets hope its the Lets go X and Y one.

As for the actual angle, this has been coming for a long time, and weather or not they were forced to play their hand early with the split of Immortal its about time AJ went back to being a face. Although he is very good at playing the cocky arrogant heel with his past history in the company I just can't hate him. Was kinda hoping for a Joe return though :(

"Last night was our 2nd highest rated Thursday night iMPACT! ever!! Thank you all so much!! Lots of great TV coming up... Stay tuned." - Dixie Carter

Cool. The ratings have been consistantly in the 1.2-1.3 for weeks now. Hope they keep it up.

Consistently? oh right... you meant twice

this past weeks was high, obviously because of the 'they' reveal you slagged off for 3 pages, so that will likely drop ratings next week... and prior to that we had:

January 27: 1.28

January 20: 1.15

January 13: 1.25 (post PPV)

January 6: 1.16

December 30: 1.09

December 23: 1.07

December 16: 1.12

December 9: 1.08

December 2: 1.01

November 25: 0.85

November 18: 1.07

November 11: 1.16

November 4: 1.15

• Paid Members
Consistently? oh right... you meant twice

this past weeks was high, obviously because of the 'they' reveal you slagged off for 3 pages, so that will likely drop ratings next week... and prior to that we had:

January 27: 1.28

January 20: 1.15

January 13: 1.25 (post PPV)

January 6: 1.16

I obviously meant in that range, thats why I said "in the 1.2-1.3" and if you look at your averages from the turn of the year, the last four weeks have been in the constant high for there general audience and in that area. And since its been that way for a month (i.e. FOUR WEEKS), I was correct you spacker. Why are you trying to dig up evidence to make your cock feel bigger?

To all those hating the impact chants.

I made the mistake of watching WWE (mostly to see kevin nash) Im sure the crowd still chant "WHAT!" after everything any one ever says on the mic?

And? That isnt annoying whatsoever and if anything has become unnoticeable where as 13 year old thinking they are rebelling by chanting for a heel when in actual fact they are contributing to a shit product is highly annoying.

• Paid Members

I made the mistake of watching WWE (mostly to see kevin nash) Im sure the crowd still chant "WHAT!" after everything any one ever says on the mic?

And? That isnt annoying whatsoever and if anything has become unnoticeable where as 13 year old thinking they are rebelling by chanting for a heel when in actual fact they are contributing to a shit product is highly annoying.

No, it IS really annoying. It's utter crap. But I don't see how comparing the TNA chants with it make them less shite either.

• Paid Members

No, it IS really annoying. It's utter crap. But I don't see how comparing the TNA chants with it make them less shite either.

The what chant was shit when austin did it, the fact it continues or has somehow come back is just retarded in every sence of the word.

Carbomb is orobably right, i think to sum up 98% of chants are indeed shit. That said hearing the impact zone chanting "your a wanker" At wolfe was awesome.

I bloody enjoyed that Impact. TNA struggle at the best of times to make everything make sense but I think they made the right move. AJ Styles has had to take a back seat for about a year now so this is a chance to get him back in the hunt. He was great on the mic against Bischoff - who himself is a master on the mic. Anderson and Hardy had a decent match as well before it all kicked off. Anderson impresses me more everytime I see him.

Plus Scott Steiner looked like thee man and he didnt even do anything. Always great seeing Scotty back on TV.

• Paid Members

I didn't think it was that bad. My only complaint would be AJ Styles (superbly delivered) nonsensical explanation. If they were so offended by Hogan and Bischoff, why work with them? The reason could have been that they've grown tired of Immortal or that it was Flair who got them involved and now they've sacked him off.

What they could have done was had Angle, Scotty, Anderson, Morgan and Big Red form a faction, had someone like Hernandez return as part of it and had one big defection from Immortal.

Scotty Steiner looks great. What the fuck have they done to Pope?

I didn't think it was that bad. My only complaint would be AJ Styles (superbly delivered) nonsensical explanation. If they were so offended by Hogan and Bischoff, why work with them? The reason could have been that they've grown tired of Immortal or that it was Flair who got them involved and now they've sacked him off.

What they could have done was had Angle, Scotty, Anderson, Morgan and Big Red form a faction, had someone like Hernandez return as part of it and had one big defection from Immortal.

Scotty Steiner looks great. What the fuck have they done to Pope?

I know it's sad.

At one time Pope was the hottest thing in that company and now?

He is wasting his time with Joe who in turn wastes all our time with his dispassionate performances. This heel turn for Pope could work if he goes over Joe but I just know Joe will come out of this better than Pope. That means Pope will look like an even worse mid-carder and Joe will get yet another undeserved push.

Archived