Impact Spoilers for Thursday

PowerButchi

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Fucking hell. The trailer for this weeks Impact is incredible. Since, contract negotiations died on there arse with Booker T, Sting and Kevin Nash, they've had to resort to this. Why are they even acknowledging the Main Event Mafia rumours! It makes them look so small time, when they are pulling the "fooled you lolz" bit on everyone, when they started the angle without any agreement with the wrestlers they wanted for the angle. Its really hard to defend shit like this.

What else would you suggest they done with such short notice, they have to work with what they've got, who is too say that next week that Fortune wont swerve again & rejoin the Immortals & screw Anderson,Angle etc.

What else would you suggest they done with such short notice, they have to work with what they've got, who is too say that next week that Fortune wont swerve again & rejoin the Immortals & screw Anderson,Angle etc.

Exactly. If they do that, the whole thing will have been worthwhile.

• Paid Members
The Nasty Boys were more entertaining than half the roster already there.

22.jpg

REALLY???

yarly.gif

Back when they showed up, Jay Lethal was on the verge of returning to the boring goober he is now, Kazarian hadn't been anywhere near Flair yet, Amazing Red had re-appeared, Daniels was still stinking up the place, Joe's character was shot to fuck, and AJ hadn't really learned to talk beyond comedy heel and boring face.

• Paid Members

Just me then that thought "fuck off, you havent been relevant for over ten years" then after the matches thought "fuck, that was shit" then?

Just me then that thought "fuck off, you havent been relevant for over ten years" then after the matches thought "fuck, that was shit" then?

I don't know how many people thought the "fuck, that was shit" part, but the vast majority of TNA wrestlers at the time had either never been relevant or not been relevant for years anyway. Relevancy seems a strange thing to single out the Nasties for.

• Paid Members

I don't know how many people thought the "fuck, that was shit" part, but the vast majority of TNA wrestlers at the time had either never been relevant or not been relevant for years anyway. Relevancy seems a strange thing to single out the Nasties for.

Especially when you consider the Steiners/3D feud only what, 8 months earlier? I think? Including a match which featured Road Warrior Animal. Loads of people marked for all that, and I don't think the Steiners had tagged on TV for fucking years.

I remember particularly enjoying the backstage beatdown angles and the Nasties' promos - if they'd been able to hold up match-wise, I daresay that feud would've been a sleeper hit. Seriously, there was nothing wrong with their out-of-ring stuff.

That video is going to lead to some disappointed people. Hell if I hadn't read the spoilers I'd be excitedly thinking "well if it isn't the MEM then it must be someone big!". In reality it's just a bunch of jobbers nonsensically turning face. At least the clip was well produced.

That Steiners/3D/Animal feud was the best thing TNA have ever done. The whole thing was just a massive wish fulfillment with great angles and really top drawer matches.

That video is going to lead to some disappointed people. Hell if I hadn't read the spoilers I'd be excitedly thinking "well if it isn't the MEM then it must be someone big!". In reality it's just a bunch of jobbers nonsensically turning face. At least the clip was well produced.

Jobbers!?

I mean like Fortune or not it doesn't really matter but why do you call them jobbers?

Archived