Impact Spoilers for Thursday

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
Hogan can't even be arsed to put on his Mega-trainers and go to the show these days. Sad.

To fucking right. He's just had 10 hour back surgury which had him wheelchair bound for weeks. The last thing he needs is going to the Impact Zone to participate in angles which dont even need him. Hogan's worked episodes of Impact and PPV's which he shouldn't have the last year. The bloke's been in agony. Still, they shouldn't keep advertising him. Thats the second time they've done the "Hulk will be here" and then he ... wasn't.

That's my point. Last year he did a lot for TNA, despite the pain and surgery. Now it appears even Hogan knows it's not worth it.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
That's my point. Last year he did a lot for TNA, despite the pain and surgery. Now it appears even Hogan knows it's not worth it.

Maybe they've used up all his dates and Hogan has them by the balls where they have to see out the remainder of his contract whether he's there or not. Either way, Hogan hasn't looked interested since about May.

Hogan can't even be arsed to put on his Mega-trainers and go to the show these days. Sad.

To fucking right. He's just had 10 hour back surgury which had him wheelchair bound for weeks. The last thing he needs is going to the Impact Zone to participate in angles which dont even need him. Hogan's worked episodes of Impact and PPV's which he shouldn't have the last year. The bloke's been in agony. Still, they shouldn't keep advertising him. Thats the second time they've done the "Hulk will be here" and then he ... wasn't.

listen, angle won olympic gold medal with a broken freaking neck. :devil:

Yeah, it does sound like the wheels are coming off this. It's TNA's fault for not recuring Booker and Nash before running the angle though. I'd imagine Dixie is furious about all this.

Hogan not being there, says to me that his participation is done with TNA. He must be heading back to do something with WWE, leaving Bisch and Flair to complete the storyline. I'm disappointed, but it was fun whilst it lasted. With Nash back in WWE, and Scotty in TNA, I'm totally fucking torn now.

• Paid Members

Loki brings up a great point. I'm totally forgetting Scott Steiner is back, thus enhancing the product in itself. Its not all doom and gloom, but I'm a bit gutted that the supposed big angle isn't very big. It was actually Fortune (who was in cahoots with Angle and Crimson) that was giving Angle and Crimson the good kicking when Steiner saved them from Fortune, so I dont know why they didn't just turn that week. I'm proper lost now. I cant see Flair being anything other than a heel, though. Fortune without Flair is just a great tag team and two blokes with no personality. They were so perfect as a heel squad.

Flair and SJ have been faces for a few weeks now, though, quietly. Flair set up Immortal and Jarrett in the ring with Angle and Crimson so Scotty could bust in last week.

I'm reaching though, it basically makes no real sense unless Flair's keeping to his promise to Hogan that "it's never over between you and me" but that would require Hogan being there.

On the plus side.... Steiner and Beer Money are pretty much the most over acts in the company, so turning them face works as long as they stay the same, like Anderson has done.

To be fair, in every promo, in every angle, its always been about Immortal. It's never been Immortal AND Fortune. At Genesis, when the big storyline was the fact Immortal needed all the belts, it was never spoken that Fortune won two of those belts. When Crimson was running round choking Abyss and AJ out, 'They' were coming for Immortal, not Fortune. I personally think it's been quite well done, and certainly not what people were expecting, which surely is what we all want, the unexpected?

For me TNA has been on a constant downer since Summer last year. All the changes havent done zilh for the ratings, and the product is actually getting worse,

TNA 2010 in review:

Wasted Nigel McGuiness

Ratings system that went to sh*t

the Abyss turn

the ECW fiasco

Losing Nash

Losing Steiner (tho he's back)

bringing in Jeff 'Going down' Hardy

Pushing Orlando Jordan

the aborted Wolfpac return

The whole Hogan/Bischoff era not having any direction

getting rid of 6 sided ring

bringing in a patently unmotivated RVD

Ludicrous booking(s) that go nowhere, get forgotten or have no continuity

Bringing in the Nasty Boys

Bringing in Sean Morley for about a week

Losing Awesome Kong

Bringing in the 'sponge' to upset everyone

TNA have f***d up so many times in 2010 that i'm surprised there in business really.

For me TNA has been on a constant downer since Summer last year. All the changes havent done zilh for the ratings, and the product is actually getting worse,

TNA 2010 in review:

Wasted Nigel McGuiness

Ratings system that went to sh*t

the Abyss turn

the ECW fiasco

Losing Nash

Losing Steiner (tho he's back)

bringing in Jeff 'Going down' Hardy

Pushing Orlando Jordan

The whole Hogan/Bischoff era not having any direction

bringing in a patently unmotivated RVD

Ludicrous booking(s) that go nowhere, get forgotten or have no continuity

Losing Awesome Kong

TNA have f***d up so many times in 2010 that i'm surprised there in business really.

turning pope heel

killing a samoa joe push

Putting rob van dam vs aj styles and jeff hardy on free tv on the same night

RVD vacating the title

thinking about a mcmg split

With Nash back in WWE, and Scotty in TNA, I'm totally fucking torn now.

Wasn't the Nash return just a one shot deal though?

Nope he has a new legends contract

nodq.com

- Kevin Nash appeared on ESPN Radio's Pro Wrestling Report, available at pwrshow.com, last night to talk about his return to WWE and more.

Nash noted that WWE flew him out of Daytona Beach, Florida so it would be easier on him. He said if TNA would have flown him out of the state, he would have to have driven from his home to Orlando, 90 miles, opposed to the few miles when traveling with WWE. Nash talked about how nice his accommodations were while staying in Boston.

The former World Champion noted that he signed paperwork and had a physical upon arriving to the arena. Nash said he spent about a half-hour with Triple H before shooting photos and video with WWE staff. He then met with Vince McMahon before hanging out with Triple H and Stephanie McMahon, where he went over plans for the Rumble with Triple H.

Nash also noted that he talked with people from THQ, makers of SmackDown vs. RAW and All Stars, while he was at the Rumble.

Nash said that he is signed to a Legends contract and will meet with WWE officials on Wednesday of this week to talk about what's next. Under the Legends deal, Nash will likely be involved with things like action figures and DVD's.

So They are Fourtune? FFS, why not have a faction with Angle Crimson and Steiner? Or will the two factions go together? I always thought it should have been Immortal vs Fourtune from the start, they got a huge pop when they teased it. Is Flair turning too?

Also just so I have this.

Its

AJ Styles

Kaz

Beer Money

Kurt Angle

Crimson

Steiner

Mr Anderson

vs

The Hardys

Jarrett

Abyss

Gunner and Murphy

Rob Terry.

Thats no f**king contest.

Matt Morgan, RVD and possibly Doug would be in the face camp too.

The heels seem a bit outnumbered.

• Paid Members

The Wolfpac return, they couldn't necessarily have foreseen. By all accounts, Hall had cleaned himself up and had kept himself on the straight and narrow for a while. Pac got Hep C, that was't his fault, nor was it foreseeable.

The 6-sided ring - sorry, but I'm fed up of hearing this. It didn't add anything to the product, and it has never, ever made a difference to the storylines, the match styles or the ratings, buyrates and attendances.

The Nasty Boys were more entertaining than half the roster already there. It was only when they got in the ring they went bad, and even then it was only Knobbs. Saggs was in decent shape. 'sides, they were there to put over 3D, nothing more.

Morley quit, they didn't decide to get rid of him after a week.

BTLS, whilst a twat, was incredibly entertaining on the mike and would've been a phenomenal manager. Nobody could really have predicted things going the way they did with him.

Archived