Undertaker/Sting discussion thread, inc 14/02 *Raw Spoilers*

danchilton

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
At the ec ppv for the smackdown ec main event, taker is left in the ring with edge when the lights go out for a min or 2 then the lights come back on and taker is laying out cold, edge covers 1-2-3 and still champion, next night on raw bigity bam the promo airs and the lights go out, a rope drops from ceeling and its..............................

DUSTIN

I doubt they'll do the rope from the ceiling ( a certain Owen hart incident/Martha Hart lawsuit would likely put paid to that), but the lights off and appearing, maybe. I'm so sure I'm going to be disappointed by this, I hope I'm wrong, but somehow I can;t see them making this happen!

Once held in high regard by the people of Mexico. Once an 'orphan' critisised by his own people for seeking a better life, a life that would lead him to America and the WWE. This man has travelled through to Averno and had his identidy stripped...This man: EL MISTICO NEGRO!!

(Getting a bit stupid now, I know)

• Paid Members

I think my head and balls will explode if it's Sting. It's genuinely the only thing that will get me to buy 'Mania. I'm going to pretend it's a jobber, The Undertaker or Triple H (most likely) so I don't weep in disappointment.

Edited by Saviour.222

The promo looks good and I would be doing everything in my power to have Sting on board for Atlanta. UT has been off our screens for a little while now, and I'm thinking it's either Sting or UT that it's made for. Vince just has to roll the dice at Sting for WM. He only gets one shot at this for this year and Atlanta is the perfect story for it.

I'd be snoozing if it's UT but ho hum!

I really hope it's not TAFKA The Boogeyman, or RelliK for that matter. I think I would actually prefer Hade Vansen, or even Mordecai, to either of them.

Just to throw another 'long coat guy' in there, what about The Ultimate Warrior. To throw another 'dark soul-ish' character, what about Raven?

Did Trytan/Jacob Duncan/Who Gives a Flying Fuck ever recieve his shot at the big-time?

Edited by Adam Young

I heard Taker was surposed to do some western cowboy type movie for WWE films, this vid has a hint of western in it to me, perhaps taker is comming back with deadman cowboy gimmick like Jonah Hex lol, I dunno, its more likely than Sting showing up, although that would be the first WM since 19 that I would outright pay for just to see Sting.