Undertaker/Sting discussion thread, inc 14/02 *Raw Spoilers*

danchilton

Ah well just watched the Vid on youtube, it was indeed fun while it lasted, that vid also ruined EC, not that I care about the rest of whats going on in WWE, but its clear what matches we are likely to see at WM after viewing that clip(shit has to be said imo), bit daft of WWE to let something like that out tbh.

Edited by The Total Package

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry was on the mobile when i posted it, yeah thats the pic i seen, as for the promo that aired i'm still gonna say sting will be involved, why would taker return at raw when he's on smackdown and his brother is on smackdown, his brother being the one that set aboot him and killed him off at the ppv once again.

• Paid Members
sorry was on the mobile when i posted it, yeah thats the pic i seen, as for the promo that aired i'm still gonna say sting will be involved, why would taker return at raw when he's on smackdown and his brother is on smackdown, his brother being the one that set aboot him and killed him off at the ppv once again.

Ric Flair was on Smackdown when he made his return on RAW for his last hoorah. On the road to Wrestlemania brand allegiances mean very little. Plus WWE are advertising the show as "the return of The Undertaker."

Ah well just watched the Vid on youtube, it was indeed fun while it lasted, that vid also ruined EC, not that I care about the rest of whats going on in WWE, but its clear what matches we are likely to see at WM after viewing that clip(shit has to be said imo), bit daft of WWE to let something like that out tbh.

What video are you talking about now? I can't see how any Wrestlemania matches or Elimination Chamber spoilers have been given away in this 2.21.11 video.

Personally I can't see it being anyone but Taker. I'd love to see Sting in WWE, even just for a nice change of scenery.

Is there a possibility that it could well be, that it is indeed the return of the Undertaker, however, because of the way the IWC is reacting, it is also for Sting?

Taker comes out and everyone's like, Oh whoopee, Taker returns for the 2122010th time.

Then, The video boots in and Sting comes out, building up Sting/Taker for WM?

Is there a possibility that it could well be, that it is indeed the return of the Undertaker, however, because of the way the IWC is reacting, it is also for Sting?

Taker comes out and everyone's like, Oh whoopee, Taker returns for the 2122010th time.

Then, The video boots in and Sting comes out, building up Sting/Taker for WM?

This is really disappointing, I've been buzzing all day and for me this is the most exciting WWE mystery we've had since Save.Us.222. Nowadays mysteries in WWE only really extend as far as the GM telling someone he has selected a mystery opponent for them and it invariably being Mark Henry.

I love Sting and have been watching all his cool, creepy Starrcade 97 promo videos today in anticipation for this being him, but if it really is Taker coming back after less than three months on the shelf that is really lame.