Undertaker/Sting discussion thread, inc 14/02 *Raw Spoilers*

danchilton

• Paid Members
sting32.jpg

Wait a second ... both of those are Real Estate Steve aren't they? Unless the bloke in the crowd with the specks had the same seat every week!

I thought the second one was Fake Sting?

Also, question from someone who didn't catch so much WCW - was Fake Sting the same as Stink?

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Nah, they're both Real Estate Steve looking at the exact position of his curtains (great hair style, needs to return).

I was never a fan of fake Sting then, as I liked Sting. And finding out who else in WCW he was later I didn't like any of them either. One of Thunder and Lightning (Both Shite), and Cobra (Dead Shite). Jeff Farmer was a fucking washout. He seemed to do ok in Japan though by all accounts. I'd have rather have seen Everyone's Favourite Sex Offender Hardbody Harrison's idea for Stang as Sting's great nemesis.

• Paid Members
Nah, they're both Real Estate Steve looking at the exact position of his curtains (great hair style, needs to return).

I was never a fan of fake Sting then, as I liked Sting. And finding out who else in WCW he was later I didn't like any of them either. One of Thunder and Lightning (Both Shite), and Cobra (Dead Shite). Jeff Farmer was a fucking washout. He seemed to do ok in Japan though by all accounts. I'd have rather have seen Everyone's Favourite Sex Offender Hardbody Harrison's idea for Stang as Sting's great nemesis.

Was fake sting the cobra who Wrestled Dynamite kid way back when, in canada and japan? Or is that a different Cobra?

• Paid Members
The "Fake Kane" looks absolutely dreadful. What was the deal there? Cheers!

It was a supposed tie in some story they had on to semi-promote that horror film Kane had out some itme ago. Basically he was having some trouble and turned on big show, "Fake Kane" shows up and tombstones kane. they had a match at vengance that fake kane won, but the next night on raw Kane beat up fake kane....removed his mask (although we didnt see his face) and ejected him from the building. And that was it, so all this build up and the actual angle lasted 2 days.

Fake kane was Luke "Festus" Gallows i believe.

and cheers butch, i saw the cobra name being thrown about, but did half guess he might be much older.....never mind!