Undertaker/Sting discussion thread, inc 14/02 *Raw Spoilers*

danchilton

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt be suprised if we only see Undertaker tonight, then they save the Triple H return, if he is coming back, for next week. Maybe have HBK show up on RAW tonight and confront The Undertaker saying he couldnt end the streak, but he has someone who can, and they'll be here next week.

That way they still have another 'suprise' return, making it 3 in a row on RAW, and you don;t overload tonights RAW with both Taker and Triple H coming back, they each get their own return.

Though if it turns out to be Sting as well tonight, then I doubt Triple H is coming back at all.

I wouldnt be suprised if we only see Undertaker tonight, then they save the Triple H return, if he is coming back, for next week. Maybe have HBK show up on RAW tonight and confront The Undertaker saying he couldnt end the streak, but he has someone who can, and they'll be here next week.

That way they still have another 'suprise' return, making it 3 in a row on RAW, and you don;t overload tonights RAW with both Taker and Triple H coming back, they each get their own return.

Though if it turns out to be Sting as well tonight, then I doubt Triple H is coming back at all.

I wouldn't be shocked if Taker came back to close the show, then the lights go out and when they turn them on he's on the deck. Leads us nicely into next weeks show.

I think we may see Triple H come out dressed in Taker's clothes and to his music, with everyone believing it is The Undertaker. Only for Triple H to reveal he has been behind the videos and is challenging Taker at mania.

Far too intelligent and creative for this writing team.

I wouldn't be shocked if Taker came back to close the show, then the lights go out and when they turn them on he's on the deck. Leads us nicely into next weeks show.

Yeah thats not a bad idea actually. Still leaves a lot of intrigue and speculation over who it could be, rather than HBK coming in and saying it, making it obvious it'd be Triple H. Only 6 weeks till WrestleMania though so maybe they will do it all tonight.

• Paid Members
Can we flood YouTube with disparaging responses on videos that those kids put up titled, "PROOF STING IS COMING TO WWE! The lights make a scorpion, the numbers make 11 and that's how many World titles Sting has held" etc?

If you've got time to kill I suppose, or need to release some pent up frustration on the matter. I'm about to have a wank, it will probably prove more effective.

I think we may see Triple H come out dressed in Taker's clothes and to his music, with everyone believing it is The Undertaker. Only for Triple H to reveal he has been behind the videos and is challenging Taker at mania.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or if you've actually forgotten the five million other times wrestlers in WWE have dressed up as other wrestlers.

• Paid Members

Triple H would never agree to dress up as another wrestler (apart from the time he dressed up as Goldust). And The Undertaker would never allow anyone to dress up as him (apart from that time Kane did). Even more ridiculous is the notion Shawn Michaels might be dressed as the Undertaker, which he would never have done (expect that time in 1998).

• Paid Members

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or if you've actually forgotten the five million other times wrestlers in WWE have dressed up as other wrestlers.

Oh, Pity - after setting the standard, you don't follow up. I'm going to have to dress up as you *grows big InstaBeard and dons Silent Bob hat while filling house with figures* and do this:

SNAG-0031.jpg

WhiteUndertaker.jpg

Gillberg_-_Duane_Gill_03.jpg

sting32.jpg

eric_angle.jpg

kane1.JPG

FakeRazor.jpg

wei_29_kane1.jpg

untitled.bmp.jpg

Mentions of (because there are no pics) DX dressing up as the N.O.D. and Edge's Team Rated R.