Undertaker/Sting discussion thread, inc 14/02 *Raw Spoilers*

danchilton

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been a great fan of Sting, but if it was for coming in to face Undertaker at WM, a star like him is exactly the type of person they need. Sting, Goldberg, Lesnar etc.

Wade Barrett (or almost anyone else on the current roster) just wouldn't be interesting in the slightest.

• Paid Members
I think it may be Sting or Vampiro. That's if he's been released from his CMLL contract.

Vampiro left CMLL in 2005.

Since then, he's more recently appeared in Wrestling Society X and had couple of separate runs in AAA, but I believe he left AAA towards the end of last year.

• Paid Members
It's all a swerve. It's this man:

randy_savage_in_tna.jpg

never thought about this, could be, I would mark out either way if its stinger or savage, however think about it, do you think Sting's gimic could work in a PG enviroment?

You mean the way his gimmick worked in a PG environment in WCW for the majority of his career, a gimmick that has barely changed since then? Yes, I think he'd be fine.

• Paid Members
never thought about this, could be, I would mark out either way if its stinger or savage, however think about it, do you think Sting's gimic could work in a PG enviroment?

What? The fact he wears face paint and black attire? It's nothing more than pretending to be a dead man, al a Undertaker.

• Paid Members

That poster is fucking class. It makes me want to buy WrestleMania for that reason, even though Sting doesn't wrestle for them and it was fan made. Sting vs Undertaker would be amazing, just for the build up. Cant see Sting being a heel though, but WWE has proved the last two years they can do a babyface vs babyface match with both faces having a heelish twist, where the fans cheer for both.

If it IS Sting, and they are serious about

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

NASH

[close spoiler]

");document.close(); on the card, this could be shaping up to be one of the best Wrestlemanias in recent years.