Birds you think are fit but are ashamed to admit

neil

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

So I'm being a pervert on youtube looking at Whitney Dean videos and I see a comment on this video

id love to ride her teen ass and suck her tits off and give her feet some hard time.

the user? stingersplash

• Paid Members
So I'm being a pervert on youtube looking at Whitney Dean videos and I see a comment on this video

id love to ride her teen ass and suck her tits off and give her feet some hard time.

the user? stingersplash

It could be a completely different stingersplash, who also sells WWE steelbook editions.

• Paid Members
I've always thought she was a bit of a munter but she's really grown on me during Episodes:

After it was pointed out that she looks like James from Soccer Am a few weeks ago I've gone right off her, it could be him in drag.

TamsinGreig.jpg

JamesKirkland800_2346109.jpg

the user? stingersplash

While we're on about feet...

Warning, VERY NSFW

You have made my day with that. So much so that I had to join that forum to read his posts. Absolute quality. On here Mr.Morals with his head up his own arse. There he is posting such Shakespearean lines like - "i want her to show her barefeet off too, id love to lick her soles and suck her plump toes."

What an arse even last weekend he was posting shite on here about 'heads will roll' at Sky if his Royal Rumble viewing was affected even though it was his own dopey fault. But on that other forum he is a toe licking, sole sniffing,

• Paid Members
Wonder why the Mrs fucked off? Was it the constant saving of every coupon for 15p off any item or was it the several hundred pounds of phone bills that was the problem.

I imagine the walls of their house being covered by silvervision dvds (in release order) didnt help either.

Well done to all involved. I laughed for ages.

• Paid Members

That is the first time I've genuinely lol'd, if you will, in many a moon. Can't believe that one...

I'm going to bust through the bedroom door to my missus tonight, flu or no flu, and tell her I'm going to jockey her 29 year old ass like I was Johnny Murtagh and smash the granny out of her feet.

Archived