Birds you think are fit but are ashamed to admit

neil

I'm not ashamed to admit I'd give Whitney from Eastenders some of the good stuff. I'm not sure why anyone WOULD be ashamed of wanting to hang out the back of that. ;)

Quality. If you have seen her out of Eastenders on the soap award stuff she actually pretty fit, so no shame there lads!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I'm not ashamed to admit I'd give Whitney from Eastenders some of the good stuff. I'm not sure why anyone WOULD be ashamed of wanting to hang out the back of that. ;)

Quality. If you have seen her out of Eastenders on the soap award stuff she actually pretty fit, so no shame there lads!

I dont fancy her when she's dolled up at an award show. She's only nice when she's on the market stall in the piss rain with makeup running down her face and she's just been told she'll never amount to anything, she's a slag and no lad wants to be with her and the only thing that will be her feel better is letting me cum in her gob. The fact she looks like she's had her heart broken a million times and her life is a constant disappointment is quite appealing.

• Paid Members

Maybe I'm just an out and out slag, but so far I don't think there's anyone mentioned that I'd actuall be ashamed to admit I'd give a seeing too.

Lorraine kelly? Liza Tarbuck? Zoe Wannamaker? Absolutely.

Why would anyone be ashamed of wanting to pork Whitney from Eastenders? She's a class looking girl.

British-Soap-Awards-1.jpg

Now out of all the lasses that were in Hollyoaks at the time i still had this weird attraction for Lydia even though she looked like she would eat your soul.

Archived