Birds you think are fit but are ashamed to admit

neil

• Paid Members

It's pretty clear that about half the people in this thread have missed the point completely.

Anyway:-

Keha%20HOTT.png

I REALLY don't know what it is about her that I actually like. Because in almost every way she's a reprehensible 'musician' and irritating as fuck. But I just want to have it off with her rather a lot for some fucking reason. Gah.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I REALLY don't know what it is about her that I actually like. Because in almost every way she's a reprehensible 'musician' and irritating as fuck. But I just want to have it off with her rather a lot for some fucking reason. Gah.

All valid points, but she's still super fit. Nothing to be embarrassed about there sir...

C'mon, fess up. Is there a Fiz or a Adele, or Marge Simpson with her hair down, in that libidic curiosity of yours?

I have thought that Christine Hamilton would go like a fucking runaway steam train since the mid nineties. This has led me to be labelled a pervert (which is true), a closet Tory (not true) and even gay (most certainly not true). Even my lesbian cousin, who when I lived with for two years I found out is a bigger pervert than me, thinks my Christine Hamilton Pant Tea fetish is sick.

http://www.johnnyikon.com/data/articles/20...on_1114634c.jpg

I have thought that Christine Hamilton would go like a fucking runaway steam train since the mid nineties. This has led me to be labelled a pervert (which is true), a closet Tory (not true) and even gay (most certainly not true). Even my lesbian cousin, who when I lived with for two years I found out is a bigger pervert than me, thinks my Christine Hamilton Pant Tea fetish is sick.

http://www.johnnyikon.com/data/articles/20...on_1114634c.jpg

Most of the women posted have been fairly attractive. Anyway on to mine, i , im on my phone so i apologise for that. Im not sure if this one is unusual but i think Gary Oldman is incredibly sexy and have thought so since i was about 12. My wierdest one is probably the guy that plays Tony Soprano.,. God knows why, but i definitely would. I also like Jose Moriniho (sp?) but i think that's fairly common

• Moderators
A topic inspired by watching EastEnders. I'd have to go with Whitney Dean.

A definite 'Stop feeling sorry for yourself and take your clothes off' shout, is our Whitney

Fri31.jpg

She's been pure filth recently too. Great arse on her. I would totally give her the Connor treatment.

Archived