wrestlemania line up predictions

wrestlemania

• Paid Members

I would suggest the following after the Rumble:

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

The Miz Vs. Cena Vs. Orton (Triple Threat)

Edge Vs. Del Rios

Wade Barrett Vs. CM Punk

New Nexus Vs. Corre (Over the top Battle Royale)

Big Show Vs. Diesel

Eve Vs. Michelle McCool

Jerry Lawler Vs. Micheal Cole

Daniel Bryan Vs. Dolph Ziggler (Unification Match)

Undertaker Vs. Sheamus

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't be surprised if we get a celebraity appearance at Elimination Chamber to set up a WM match, similar to Floyd Mayweather. Might be the only thing to save this WM unless WWE can persuade someone like Austin, Batista or Rocky to return.

Hell, WWE should throw money at a load of former WCW stars for one off appearances to get the PPV buys.

Even get Bob Sapp and let him unleash 'the beast' to build something around that, has a great appeal if built right.

What would they be unifying? Kingston is the Inter Champ. Rest of the card sounds good though. Ziggler being in this sort of match would be great but it would also be a step back for him.

• Paid Members

What would they be unifying? Kingston is the Inter Champ. Rest of the card sounds good though. Ziggler being in this sort of match would be great but it would also be a step back for him.

Because I think hell have the belt back from Kingston by then.

Daniel Bryan Vs.

Dolph Ziggler

[close spoiler]

");document.close(); (Unification Match)

What would they be unifying? Kingston is the Inter Champ. Rest of the card sounds good though.

Ziggler

[close spoiler]

");document.close(); being in this sort of match would be great but it would also be a step back for him.

With two months between now and Mania, there is a decent chance Dolph will regain the IC belt.

In fact, what a great way for Ziggler to continue his main event momentum as the new Uber-Continental Champion.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

pretty sure there will be a money in the bank match at mania this year, dont see how else guys like morrison, bryan and kofi will get on the wrestlemania card, a ladder match with those 3 in would be awesome lets face it!

I'd prefer something like a gauntlet match or even a 6-pack challenge, but you gotta have a stuntshow in there somewhere these days it seems.

pretty sure there will be a money in the bank match at mania this year, dont see how else guys like morrison, bryan and kofi will get on the wrestlemania card, a ladder match with those 3 in would be awesome lets face it!

I'd prefer something like a gauntlet match or even a 6-pack challenge, but you gotta have a stuntshow in there somewhere these days it seems.

they gonna need all the help they can get to get a decent buyrate this year and i think quite a few people do order mania just for the mitb match itself, not a tremendous amount but its gonna get extra buys i feel

• Paid Members

I can't see them doing MITB at Mania if they have any intention of continuing the MITB PPV. In the Rumble thread, I suggested a MITB replacement of a ladder match for both the IC & US titles. Hang one of them on one side of the ring, one the other. Whoever grabs them, wins them, match continues until they've both been claimed.

Could use similar type/level guys, EG:

Bryan vs Kingston vs Morrison vs Christian (if fit) vs Bourne (if fit) vs McIntrye etc etc...

I can't see them doing MITB at Mania if they have any intention of continuing the MITB PPV. In the Rumble thread, I suggested a MITB replacement of a ladder match for both the IC & US titles. Hang one of them on one side of the ring, one the other. Whoever grabs them, wins them, match continues until they've both been claimed.

Could use similar type/level guys, EG:

Bryan vs Kingston vs Morrison vs Christian (if fit) vs Bourne (if fit) vs McIntrye etc etc...

Or have a new unified IC/US title hanging and have 8/10 men in it, so MITB but for the new title. There was talk of unifying them a while back I think. But yeah I can see some sort of multi-man for the likes of those mentioned to get on the show.

Archived