Royal Rumble Live PPV - Sky HD+ customers cant purchase?

stingersplash

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've got Sky+ HD and it's in the Box office section of the EPG. Monday, 1am, SBO2 HD.

I've just looked there and it is shown in the blue writing which stingersplash described and when I press select to order it says:

You cannot purchase this programme at the moment

Please retry later

I'll check again tomorrow but if I still have no joy I'll do the rebuild thing. :angry:

I've got Sky+ HD and it's in the Box office section of the EPG. Monday, 1am, SBO2 HD.

I've just looked there and it is shown in the blue writing which stingersplash described and when I press select to order it says:

You cannot purchase this programme at the moment

Please retry later

I'll check again tomorrow but if I still have no joy I'll do the rebuild thing. :angry:

I'm getting the same thing on mine

I wonder if phone ordering works

tried to order on my Sky HD box and had the same issue. It looks like someone's messed up putting it on the EPG. It may well correct itself when the EPG updates but I'm not sure if they do that before the Rumble (pretty sure they only do them once a week).

You can force a planner rebuild if you press services, 0, 0, 1 , select, 7. Only takes a couple of minutes and you don't lose anything that you've recorded, just don't do it while you're trying to record something else! Did one on mine and I could order the live HD showing with no problem after that.

tried to order on my Sky HD box and had the same issue. It looks like someone's messed up putting it on the EPG. It may well correct itself when the EPG updates but I'm not sure if they do that before the Rumble (pretty sure they only do them once a week).

You can force a planner rebuild if you press services, 0, 0, 1 , select, 7. Only takes a couple of minutes and you don't lose anything that you've recorded, just don't do it while you're trying to record something else! Did one on mine and I could order the live HD showing with no problem after that.

I did this last night and it is now available

Even better watch the show for free the day after using the many sites on the net that provide a TV rip of the show.

not to sound arsey mate but the majority of people would prefer to pay and watch it live or stream it live on the night of the show than wait for a potentially corrupt data file download of the show 24 hours later

Even better watch the show for free the day after using the many sites on the net that provide a TV rip of the show.

not to sound arsey mate but the majority of people would prefer to pay and watch it live or stream it live on the night of the show than wait for a potentially corrupt data file download of the show 24 hours later

Yeah I'd sooner just pay and watch it live I never think it's quite the same if you don't watch live anyway

I ended up phone ordering in the end and to the other question yes it's in HD

• Paid Members
It's working now but I still have to phone order as it says I have insufficient funds to order it.

It's been doing that for months now even though I have not been behind on a payment in years and I have no blocks in place

I had the same issue, it turned out to be an issue with my phone line and had to change it. (the extent ion line that is), the only issue was I had to ring them up each time I wanted an event to which the chArged me another quid for the privilege and I couldn't record it.

If people wish to see it live that's ok, that is their choice.

There are various sites that I use and most other people on this forum probably do as well, where you can watch wrestling PPVs the day after and the quality of them is very good indeed.

The days of bad rips of shows are a thing of the past.

I can say watch the Royal Rumble tomorrow using a Divx rip of the show and the quality is second to none.

Archived