The Welsh re:Mason Ryan

Dr House's Right Leg

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
God no. I hate the Taffs. I thought it was well known that Llangollen/Wrexham were up North Wales.

I knew you supported Wrexham, didn't know you were from near there. And my apologies - I don't know Llangollen.

God no. I hate the Taffs. I thought it was well known that Llangollen/Wrexham were up North Wales.

I knew you supported Wrexham, didn't know you were from near there. And my apologies - I don't know Llangollen.

Those bastards are beating my boys Barrow AFC right now, in our own back yard.

Lucky my mate bottled going down Holker Street for the game or I would be beating Wrexham fans up just like we did to the Newport County boys a few weeks ago.

I think whoever was talking about why more Rugby players aren't wrestlers brings up an interesting point - though suppose ultimately there's quite a difference between playing a sport and performing on screen.

Same could be said for boxers (Lennox Lewis would have been a masive asset to any promotion), powerlifters, bodybuilders, footballers (I wouldnt want to wrestle Peter Crouch hes all legs like some kinda 4 legged spider) Olympic Wrestlers (you know the ones that do this for real- wheres the UK's Kurt Angle?) Shot putters, Javelin Throwers, Rowers, Sprinters and even Darts Players (there's a reason he's called "The Power").

It's like whenever they have a thug on TV they get a mean looking actor when there's hundreds of wrestlers who'd really look the part. Difference being the actor would hit his marks n cues and nail his lines first time. Probably not the same with most wrestlers - unless there was a crowd to play to.

• Moderators
I think whoever was talking about why more Rugby players aren't wrestlers brings up an interesting point - though suppose ultimately there's quite a difference between playing a sport and performing on screen.

Same could be said for boxers (Lennox Lewis would have been a masive asset to any promotion), powerlifters, bodybuilders, footballers (I wouldnt want to wrestle Peter Crouch hes all legs like some kinda 4 legged spider) Olympic Wrestlers (you know the ones that do this for real- wheres the UK's Kurt Angle?) Shot putters, Javelin Throwers, Rowers, Sprinters and even Darts Players (there's a reason he's called "The Power").

It's like whenever they have a thug on TV they get a mean looking actor when there's hundreds of wrestlers who'd really look the part. Difference being the actor would hit his marks n cues and nail his lines first time. Probably not the same with most wrestlers - unless there was a crowd to play to.

Because Rugby players, especially 2nd and back row, are natural athletes with a great size for wrestling. Nothing like Peter Crouch and them.

Archived