Flair pulled out of UK tour?

Kata Ha Jime

• Paid Members
I wanted to give TNA live a chance, hoping there would be a difference compared to the WWF/WWE or WCW European shows.

This was the card:

Try-Out Match:

Bad Bones vs Karsten Kretschmer

Singles Match:

"Black Machismo" Jay Lethal vs Sheik Abdul Bashir

Triple Threat Match:

Awesome Kong vs Velvet Sky vs Taylor Wilde

Singles Match:

Rhino vs Hernandez

Tag Team Match:

Beer Money, Inc. (James Storm & Robert Roode) vs The British Invasion (Doug Williams & Brutus Magnus)

TNA X-Division Championship Match:

Samoa Joe

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Just texted my mate to tell him that Flair might not be on the Manchester show because he's kicked off at not getting a draw.

His reply?

"What a sad old bastard!"

Yeah, but what did he say about Flair?

BAM!

Just shows he's only in it for the money

Not really. It shows that he had no cash on him, then when he asked for an advance and it was turned down, he threw a wobbler.

What does that even mean anyway? Dont all people work for the money? You just have to try to find a job that you enjoy at the same time. Flair enjoys it too much and doesnt have a debit card apparantly(?)

Just texted my mate to tell him that Flair might not be on the Manchester show because he's kicked off at not getting a draw.

His reply?

"What a sad old bastard!"

Yeah but what did he say about Flair?

Yeah, I wondered how long it would be before somebody posted that. 5 minutes. Hmm, longer than I thought.

Anyhoo, update.....

- To update on the Ric Flair incident in Dublin, Ireland, it is said that Flair allegedly played hardball, not getting on the bus after his request for a financial advance was refused. As this kind of thing has occured before and with Flair refusing to get on the plane, a decision was made to leave him behind.

One source revealed that because of Flair's outburst, members of the roster were in favor of leaving Flair, some even mocking him, using his "signature promo lines" after the bus left without him.

There was also talk that Flair's legendary "partying" habits on the tour may have had something to do with his decision not to get on the bus.

Finally, just to clarify, TNA management did not send Flair home. He was simply left behind after "blowing up" and subsequently refusing to travel, and is likely still in Europe.

Finally, just to clarify, TNA management did not send Flair home. He was simply left behind after "blowing up" and subsequently refusing to travel, and is likely still in Europe.

Do we have any regulars from Dublin that could pop down to Temple Bar and see if Naitch is ok? Maybe lend him a fiver for a pint or two as well?

Archived