Flair pulled out of UK tour?

Kata Ha Jime

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Then i got some bad news...

Angle already left the tour....

Cunt.

You know what? I think I just won't bother going at all now.

Ah crap, I booked a damn Travelodge at the "no refund/amendments" rate. Oh well, I guess I'll go after all, maybe I'll pull some minging Glaswegian chick and at least I can make use of the room.

Do you think without a lot of top line TNA stars not being there that several people will complain and look for refunds?

If i were running things to calm the situation down i would send down several people to the queue and explain the situation. Tell people that despite the names that are not there the rest of the roster will put on one hell of a show and send everyone home happy and give a voucher worth

Well you could say that it was wrongly advertised but, I don't think that would hold up ??

WWE offer refunds if any of the top advertised names aren't on the show. You have to leave by the end of the first or second match though, and I assume most people don't bother doing that once they're there. TNA should certainly make a similar gesture, with the amount of advertised wrestlers who now aren't going to be appearing.

I'm going to the Manchester show where Flair wasn't advertised to actually wrestle but it still would have been brilliant to see him in the flesh and get the crowd alive. So quite gutted, atleast with guys like Kazarian, Anderson, Pope, Beer Money, Sabin, Williams etc you have the workhorses in the prime of their careers so we will see a great show still, Flair along with the other famous names just make it that bit more special.

Well you could say that it was wrongly advertised but, I don't think that would hold up ??

WWE offer refunds if any of the top advertised names aren't on the show. You have to leave by the end of the first or second match though, and I assume most people don't bother doing that once they're there. TNA should certainly make a similar gesture, with the amount of advertised wrestlers who now aren't going to be appearing.

Be interesting to see if they do.

I'm going to the Manchester show where Flair wasn't advertised to actually wrestle but it still would have been brilliant to see him in the flesh and get the crowd alive. So quite gutted, atleast with guys like Kazarian, Anderson, Pope, Beer Money, Sabin, Williams etc you have the workhorses in the prime of their careers so we will see a great show still, Flair along with the other famous names just make it that bit more special.

I too am at the Manchester show Flair was advertised to be at ringside with Kazarian.

Archived