2011 UKFF Royal Rumble Pool

Vipes

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just be the virtue of having number 40, I feel I'm not getting very far. Everyone knows a number 40 entrant has never won the rumble, so the odds are not in my favour...

Mim, the only reason No 40 has never won the Rumble is because there's never been 40 entrants before! :laugh:

• Paid Members
Just be the virtue of having number 40, I feel I'm not getting very far. Everyone knows a number 40 entrant has never won the rumble, so the odds are not in my favour...

Mim, the only reason No 40 has never won the Rumble is because there's never been 40 entrants before! :laugh:

Sarcasm JJ, Sarcasm.

If i win i will give my winnings to the UKFF forum to have me be a paid member again. :thumbsup:

If i win i will give my winnings to the UKFF forum to have me be a paid member again. :thumbsup:

Sorry for asking this on this thread but as you brought it up. What do you get for being a paid member?

Now to mention the thread so people dont have a go at me...Here's hoping CM Punk gets number 9 as im going with him to win it anyways with Cena winning the belt at Elimination chamber setting up Punk vs Cena at mania!

Archived