WWE Raw 24/1/11 Discussion Thread

Cobra1000

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fook me whats in the water in wales?? those bastards are huge.

Decent Raw, with talk of Rated RKO reforming I'd like to see a Miz-Ziggler power trip team, I know there not at the level of RKO or HHH/Austin but they have similar enough gimmicks and have Vickie & Riley so theres alot to work with.

For Mania I'd like a 4way (unlikely with a ppv named that) Dunno how'd they'd get to it but have Miz vs Edge vs Orton vs Ziggler for World title (give both newbies a rub) and Punk vs Cena for WWE if booked an protected could be worthy.

Was liking Cole talking up Zig & Miz it kinda reminded me of Heenan talking about Shawn Michaels

I'm either going nutso, or Michael Cole announced that the Nexus/Santino + Kozlov match was for the tag titles.

In other news, I quite enjoyed Raw; in particular the Edge/Miz match was quite good, and the in-ring content has been quite good overall the last few weeks. Unlike every one else I have very little interest Alboreto Del Rio, think 'The Corre' is a stupid name but am pretty much fruitbooty for the new Nexus...

• Paid Members
Mason Ryan spoke Welsh, so it was actually the greatest Raw of all time.

He needs a full on bi-lingual gimmick. Every time he speaks he must say it in both Welsh and English. Anything on his tights must also be bi-lingual and any entrance music must consist solely of the first half in Welsh and the second half being the English translation. Also, in the rare event that he is booked in a street fight, he must be provided with bi-lingual signs for use as weaponry

Mason Ryan spoke Welsh, so it was actually the greatest Raw of all time.

He needs a full on bi-lingual gimmick. Every time he speaks he must say it in both Welsh and English. Anything on his tights must also be bi-lingual and any entrance music must consist solely of the first half in Welsh and the second half being the English translation. Also, in the rare event that he is booked in a street fight, he must be provided with bi-lingual signs for use as weaponry

I would love it if they billed him from Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.

If Alberto gets his own ring announcer, I reckon Barri should.

Granted, a few of you would understand that you're being called a bunch of cunts, but that's ok.

"Fuck you Katherine Jenkins haters. You all wish you were as fit as Gavin Henson. And yes, even a man called Barri can be a hard man motherfuckers."

Archived