IWF Wrestling - The Aftermath - Pennywell, Sunderland

IWF

Couldn't make it last night so was wondering what the best Match of the night? Biggest crowd reaction of the night? Was and what was the venue and crowd like

Was a really good night, far better than the South Gosforth show i'd say. For me match of the night was Harrison Brand vs Adam Christ there was some decent moves involving the ladder and chair, my only problem with the match would be the fact no one cared for Adam Christ as he didnt receive much of a reaction. Biggest crowd reaction goes to Hot Wings (sporting a Newcastle shirt and scarf, very risky) but that then reflected on the Minto Brothers who got the most cheers cause of Hot Wings it was an enjoyable match too.

Venue was actually very good it looked small from the outside but it was a nice room as for the attendance i'd give it 100+ there wasnt a seat left for anyone meaning there was a massive line of people standing at the back of the room, good start to 2011 for the IWF ahead of the rest of the North East; the matches have improved, the attendances are filling every seat in the venue, atmosphere was great too.

Cant wait for the Jarrow show!! and Longbenton the show after as anyone who has experienced wrestling at Longbenton will know what Im looking forward too

Redback Redemption defeated Ty mcfly and Kitty Morgan to retain the IWF tag team championships.

Actually TY McFly and Kitty Morgan won the match by DQ as Tim Strange pulled the ref out and attacked him when Kitty had the match won. But obviously yes the Redbacks did retain by those means. :crazy:

Any info about the up coming shows? :thumbsup:

Full Match Card and thread will be up as soon as possible, the only matches announced so far are; Minto Brothers vs Redback Squared after defeating Hot Wings in the Number 1 Contenders match

Archived