1PW the new dawn FEB 26TH 2011

stevelynskey

That's pretty awesome about the DVD being on sale within minutes. So...does that mean that if the show is awesome, I could hang around for 10 minutes or so after the show and get the show on DVD??

Yes it does :) providing everything goes to plan, but we will know pretty much right away if we have ANY issues. but if we do. the turn around on the DVDs will be one week should the live edit not go to plan, we have tested it this week, and its worked fine.. so far

if we can make it can i reserve tickets to be collected on the door

Yes you can :) email sales@oneprowrestling.com

DVD of the Event will be on sale with in minutes of the show finishing.

Interesting to hear the logistics of this. Covers can be printed ahead of the event, but what if the card changes on the night? What if a match needs post-production (i.e. sound levels checking). I'm presuming if it's a multi-camera setup the cameras can be mixed in real time with the resultant footage written to tape. But then how are duplicates going to be handled at such sort notice?

All the DVDs, Covers, Artwork etc are already made and waiting to be be burnt from the master, its all mixed and edited real time, as i said above various tests have been done all week and its working very, very well so far. and we have a few 11 tower multi burners so 11 of the save DVD get burnt at the same time.

I'm sure they mean it will be available to buy online straight away, not that you will actually get it straight away. If I'm wrong, then that's pretty cool, although I still would bet it doesn't actually happen.

See above, it should be ready to buy, in your hand with in minutes

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's pretty awesome about the DVD being on sale within minutes. So...does that mean that if the show is awesome, I could hang around for 10 minutes or so after the show and get the show on DVD??

Yes it does :) providing everything goes to plan, but we will know pretty much right away if we have ANY issues. but if we do. the turn around on the DVDs will be one week should the live edit not go to plan, we have tested it this week, and its worked fine.. so far

Interesting to hear the logistics of this. Covers can be printed ahead of the event, but what if the card changes on the night? What if a match needs post-production (i.e. sound levels checking). I'm presuming if it's a multi-camera setup the cameras can be mixed in real time with the resultant footage written to tape. But then how are duplicates going to be handled at such sort notice?

All the DVDs, Covers, Artwork etc are already made and waiting to be be burnt from the master, its all mixed and edited real time, as i said above various tests have been done all week and its working very, very well so far. and we have a few 11 tower multi burners so 11 of the save DVD get burnt at the same time.

I'm sure they mean it will be available to buy online straight away, not that you will actually get it straight away. If I'm wrong, then that's pretty cool, although I still would bet it doesn't actually happen.

have to say that if you pull this off as quick as you say and it sounds professional then i will be very impressed. Your sound engineering will have to be very good. As part of your trials have you done a full mic test with an approx background noise for a full house or are you dubbing over post match in a booth and feeding striaght over the footage?

Dont take this the wrong way but to me this is a big risk. If it goes tits up then you will have the "1PW cocks up again" merchants out. I admire your drive on this but it is your first show as the new 1PW and you dont want a queue of people after your first event to be queuing up only to be told that it hasnt worked.

Remember no matter how good a show is people only remember the end of it when they go and if you are sending people away unhappy on your first show then it doesnt create good confidence.

Again i am impressed that you are going to try this but for reputational sakes i hope it goes ok.

If all the artwork has been done already then what happens if the card changes, do you have facilities there to rectify this?

If it doesnt go right will you be announcing during the show so people are more aware?

have to say that if you pull this off as quick as you say and it sounds professional then i will be very impressed. Your sound engineering will have to be very good. As part of your trials have you done a full mic test with an approx background noise for a full house or are you dubbing over post match in a booth and feeding striaght over the footage?

Dont take this the wrong way but to me this is a big risk. If it goes tits up then you will have the "1PW cocks up again" merchants out. I admire your drive on this but it is your first show as the new 1PW and you dont want a queue of people after your first event to be queuing up only to be told that it hasnt worked.

Remember no matter how good a show is people only remember the end of it when they go and if you are sending people away unhappy on your first show then it doesnt create good confidence.

Again i am impressed that you are going to try this but for reputational sakes i hope it goes ok.

If all the artwork has been done already then what happens if the card changes, do you have facilities there to rectify this?

If it doesnt go right will you be announcing during the show so people are more aware?.. Yeah, as i said in the 1st reply to it..we will know right away if we have any issues and we will let people know there and then

Pardon my ignorance but who are the MOB?

M.O.B are the stable/group formed mainly of Keith Myatt and Ruffneck

and in the past T-Bone and Mad Man Manson

I think it stands for Miserable Old Bastards....

no thats what they are haha, sorry guys. I think its Mean old Bastards?

• Paid Members

All the best to the new new new 1pw for this show, and to Andy Baker in the tournament!

1PW, you need to get Zack "diamond" Gibson on board for your next bout of shows! Hes doing great stuff all over the uk with FWA (at the expo shows),XWA, GPW, futurshock and many more! That and get Fox carter of GPW onboard as well as Martin Kirby if hes not allready on your roster!

Archived