1PW World Title Championship Tournament -Hardcore Match

Ulf Herman Vs Jimmy Havoc

Electricity Sports & Social Club

Capenhurst

Ellesmere Port

Cheshire

CH1 6ER

Ringside -

That's pretty awesome about the DVD being on sale within minutes. So...does that mean that if the show is awesome, I could hang around for 10 minutes or so after the show and get the show on DVD??

I'm really looking forward to this, Burridge/Ligero should be seven types of awesome, I'm looking forward to seeing Lionheart again, Martin Kirby has been on fire in recent shows where I've seen him, the tag match should be pretty good and the hardcore match should be...well, I'm expecting it to be violent. You know something? I'm REALLY looking forward to this show. Coupled with the fact I'm coming home for the weekend as well and I've not seen my family since mid-January, as well as a couple of friends who will be coming too and it should be a VERY good weekend.

• Paid Members
DVD of the Event will be on sale with in minutes of the show finishing.

Interesting to hear the logistics of this. Covers can be printed ahead of the event, but what if the card changes on the night? What if a match needs post-production (i.e. sound levels checking). I'm presuming if it's a multi-camera setup the cameras can be mixed in real time with the resultant footage written to tape. But then how are duplicates going to be handled at such sort notice?

if we can make it can i reserve tickets to be collected on the door

That's what I'm doing, it was when people were complaining about not trusting 1PW with money from pre-sales and stuff (which is the individual's choice I guess) but I'm doing it because we weren't totally sure on the number of us coming, so this was a safer option. Plus I'm a poor student apparently. I just roll that excuse out to avoid paying for things straight away. Apart from food...that's illegal.

Anyway...I assume you can still do it. If you don't get a reply on here, just give them a message on Facebook.

• Paid Members
I'm sure they mean it will be available to buy online straight away, not that you will actually get it straight away. If I'm wrong, then that's pretty cool, although I still would bet it doesn't actually happen.

This is what I took it to mean - they'll be taking orders for the DVD immediately after the show.

Archived