smackdown spoilers

xear

• Paid Members
Bollocks to that. I wanted Wade Barrett's Gentlemen's Club.

12378643113.jpg

Barrett, Slater, Gabriel and Zeke would all have to grow moustaches though. People will finally look at Heath Slater as a man.

Or a ginger girl wearing a fake moustache :)

'The Core' is actually spelt 'The Corrs' :duh::

Also has nobody else noticed Jim motherfucking Ross is going to be there? Be great to see him.

BHAlbumCover.jpg

• Paid Members
I thought its suppose to be spelt the Corre?

Tommyboi is being hilarious again.

Reads like a much better Smackdown though last weeks got alsorts of praise on here and I still thought it was dull.

R-Truth vs. Del Rio again? FFS. Someone please have a new idea.

I quite liked The Core on the show, and didn't notice the entrance video. Now I find out they're called The Corre (possibly for trademark reasons?) I find them a lot shitter. A good showing for all of them though. I guess we've seen the start of the build-up now to an Edge vs Barrett match at WrestleMania. I found it odd that Tarver debuts on Smackdown as a Curt Hawkins-esque background bystander the same week that the original Nexus members debut their new group. Could they not have either involved him in that, or held off putting him on TV at all until A) they've got a match for him, and B) after the group is established?

Smackdown this week continued its run of not being boring, but they're still running with R-Truth vs Del Rio and Kofi vs Swagger. Fucksake. Baretta vs McIntyre is an ongoing feud that's actually interesting. I loved the development of it this week, with Drew going for a handshake, Trent punching him instead and then Kelly taking Baretta's side. Dashing Cody Rhodes getting a broken nose is a great little idea too.

• Paid Members
I reckon the pay-off will be that Tarver knocked Teddy Long out in 1.9 seconds. Fuck yeah, Smackdown's gonna be ace again.

Me too, otherwise it was a bizarrely random return.

Great show, though. Justin Gabriel is attrocious on the mic, but there's just something about him that I like. I think he's got a big future in the WWE, his finisher has been built up to seem lethal. I actually prefer him as a heel, but I think there's a Jeff Hardy shaped vacancy in the company he'll eventually fill.

Archived