Help me become a better person

Your Fight Site

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Why should he even give a shit about that? That says books more. He's likely to meet someone off here about 0.000000001% of his life, and if he gives a ring about what people on a forum think about him, he should get his house in order.

Agreed. Stress less, live longer. I could go on a tirade, insulting every member on this forum and their mothers, gaining major forum heel heat, but to what consequence? Should I be afraid to visit London or Wales in case someone says, "OMG that's Shane O Mac Version 2!" and beats the crap out of me? Don't think so. Conversely, being loved on here, while nice, wouldn't affect me in any way. It's not like I'm going to be sent birthday presents from everyone here. We just come on here to talk about random shit and pro wrestling/MMA. It's not a main social outlet (or at least, shouldn't be).

• Paid Members

For the most part ive always though Khemical was a semi-decent forum member. Although his last thread and now this one (he's edited the first post, although im guessing it was a "WHY DONT YOU LIKE ME!?" sort of thing) are reasons why many would dislike you on this forum.

If you stopped being a bit of a bellend and started posting stuff people might be interested in, im sure many would start liking you again, but again bar that......he's mostly always been allright in my view. But he could stop with the pointles threads.

Archived