Butlins 18-30 weekend

Checkmate

I go to these with the lads twice a year. 90's and 80's weekends. Actually went three times last year.

Really good weekends, some good acts on a the ratio of men/women is great. If your going there to pull, then your gonna pull. Just make sure your sort your fancy dress out, because if your in normal clothes on the Saturday night you will definately look the odd one out.

By the way, if you need any t-shirts mking up, drop me a PM ;)

Edit:

Oh and just a quick tip, but depending on which site your heading to, have a look on ebay/google for the caravans, can usually save you quite a bit of money.

Your tellin me! She were stunnin. And just to rub it in, the fat lad ended up doing the horizontal tango with her that night. Wanker!

Your fucking kidding?! god bless Butlins.

I kid you not. Big Ash has certainly got the gift of the gab. You've heard the saying "If the caravans a-rockin"? Well with the Big Lad banging away I thought we were going over at one point.

Your tellin me! She were stunnin. And just to rub it in, the fat lad ended up doing the horizontal tango with her that night. Wanker!

Your fucking kidding?! god bless Butlins.

I kid you not. Big Ash has certainly got the gift of the gab. You've heard the saying "If the caravans a-rockin"? Well with the Big Lad banging away I thought we were going over at one point.

Well fair play to Big Ash. Could he not get a "Nice Legs" t-shirt in his size?

Archived