Post Of The Year 2011 Nominations

tiger_rick

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'd like to nominate:

Says a lot about the folk on here that its not outwith the realms of possibility that they would take the piss in a thread like this.

It's not "on here", it's THE INTERNET. It's a world of anonimity and it's full of people saying things they wouldn't IRL. It's a shame but it's to be expected.

Anyway, good luck to the guy who was hurt, whoever he is. Hope he bounces back.

I know it's from a serious thread but this appalling choice of words from Rick had me laughing like a madman.

I'd like to nominate this gem from user AshC in the "Possible Wrestlemania 28 locations?" thread.

Apparently Brockway, Ogdenville and North Haverbrook invested heavily in transport infrastructure a few years back to set up a possible WrestleMania bid. The last I heard though things had turned somewhat sour. In which case, I say give it to New Orleans.

Simple but a great reference.

4. The girlfriend bit comes from you, actually. You've saidyou have the habit of being deliberately nasty to her, just to wind her up, or that's how it read.

I don't even know what you're talking about there, but she's getting a slap if my LittleBigPlanet 2 doesn't turn up by tomorrow.

Some tremendous wit from PITCOS.

• Paid Members
4. The girlfriend bit comes from you, actually. You've saidyou have the habit of being deliberately nasty to her, just to wind her up, or that's how it read.

I don't even know what you're talking about there, but she's getting a slap if my LittleBigPlanet 2 doesn't turn up by tomorrow.

Some tremendous wit from PITCOS.

Seconded, laughed my arse off at that earlier.

So who's leg have i got to hump around here to win a post of the month?

Archived