UK Wrestler Fan Going Insane

TheBritishBulldozer

I saw him a couple of times on a couple of profiles.

Funniest thing was he slagged off every wrestler/manager/valet that was on a card I was on the merchandise stand for, and yet listed the show as one of the best he's seen that year!

Seems a little deluded, but didn't rise to it & block him.

As an aside: I've seen more & more UK Wrestlers set up fan pages on Facebook & keep their actual profiles separate. I think this a good idea, as not only do you have to deal with things like this, but you also don't have like a gazillion friends spamming your wall.

agree with you all the wrestler should block him, as trying to make a name for himself

here's what i am on about

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001951026502

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funniest thing was he slagged off every wrestler/manager/valet that was on a card I was on the merchandise stand for, and yet listed the show as one of the best he's seen that year!

As an aside: I've seen more & more UK Wrestlers set up fan pages on Facebook & keep their actual profiles separate. I think this a good idea, as not only do you have to deal with things like this, but you also don't have like a gazillion friends spamming your wall.

agree with you all the wrestler should block him, as trying to make a name for himself

Great idea that, I find the best way to ignore someone on Facebook is to link a forum to his profile.

It's you, isn't it.

• Paid Members

Do they put something in the water in Widness Bulldozer that makes you gibber like a gibbon or are you naturally a numpty?

I think the gist of this thread is "Wrestler no one has heard of argues with fan and slags lots of other wrestlers off"

This happens ona nightly basis

Go back to your rugby league

Great idea that, I find the best way to ignore someone on Facebook is to link a forum to his profile.

It's you, isn't it.

no it's not me i want him blocked as he is bad mouthing the company am currently working for, and i would use the British Bulldozer which i have i have three accounts why would i need a fourth, as i said he just need to be blocked

It's you, isn't it.

no it's not me i want him blocked as he is bad mouthing the company am currently working for, and i would use the British Bulldozer which i have i have three accounts why would i need a fourth, as i said he just need to be blocked

oh grow up and ignore him, you massive chode.

It's you, isn't it.

So, no-one's allowed to bad mouth your company? I know of a 'promoter' you may get along very well with...

Do they put something in the water in Widness Bulldozer that makes you gibber like a gibbon or are you naturally a numpty?

I think the gist of this thread is "Wrestler no one has heard of argues with fan and slags lots of other wrestlers off"

This happens ona nightly basis

Go back to your rugby league

i don't like rugby i promote wrestlers across the world, i didn't want are young stars to get blamed if any thing came of this i am sorry if i have upset you in anyway or want you angry because i just wanted to inform you, think if it was nigel mcguinness in hwa starting out and one of a selection fans shout at him every week it's get annoying, like how they do to cena but he is making another money not to care,

but i will happy close thread down for you

This Guy Goes By The Name Of Mark The Mark Claiming To Have Wrestled Everywhere, he told many wrestlers they don't know how to wrestle and said on his rating davery richards would only get 5/10 even thought people say he's the best in the world he has been insult them via facebook, he needs be told that tell them can't wrestle is one thing, be insulting them on facebook is another thing,

e.g

saying because you take a break, somehow your are a quitter but many famous wrestler have took a break from the sports,

so if here hi am mark the mark be warned he out to make a name for himself at the expansiveness of others,

this won't go for the fans either

Whoever this guy is, he needs to start keeping his mouth shut and watching his back. How can he claim that Davey Richards would only get 5 out of 10? Richards is realer than Kevin Nash. It's one thing to bad mouth somebody, but I can never understand how people like this can unnecessarily take it to the level of Facebook, you've got to draw the line somewhere. I agree that not all athletes performing on the British wrestling circuit can aesthetically, technically, or otherwise match up to the majority of their North American, Japanese, Canadian or Mexican counterparts, but this 'Mark' has no right whatsoever to criticise them, let alone insult them via Facebook. It's a sad, sad day in Britwres when Inbox messaging and wall posting abilities are abused by disrespectful fans.

You're correct in stating that there's every possibility that by negatively conversing with future stars of the British wrestling scene, that it may in turn lead to them reversing the trend and the wrestlers themselves to start disrespecting us, the fans. As you pointed out in your next post, of which I failed to quote, behind all the smoke and mirrors, wrestlers are themselves mere mortals - using social networking sites to torment aspiring wrestlers is only going to knock their confidence and self-worth; this needs to be stopped now. If this self professed 'Mark the Mark' claims to have wrestled everywhere and has the God Damned cheek to disrespect fellow performers, then I think (and I'm sure that I'm not the only one on this) that he needs to be taught a lesson: We need to book MtM against a legit real wrestler such as a BJ Whitmer or a Roddy Strong in a Fan's Revenge match. The catch here is that, wait for it... The 'fans' would actually be MtM's cyber victims, all circling ringside waiting to get a chance to take out their emotions on their bully, courtesy of a belt lashing~. Not in a month of Sunday's would Mark again cause so much upset and grief amongst the Britwres community.

This Guy Goes By The Name Of Mark The Mark Claiming To Have Wrestled Everywhere, he told many wrestlers they don't know how to wrestle and said on his rating davery richards would only get 5/10 even thought people say he's the best in the world he has been insult them via facebook, he needs be told that tell them can't wrestle is one thing, be insulting them on facebook is another thing,

e.g

saying because you take a break, somehow your are a quitter but many famous wrestler have took a break from the sports,

so if here hi am mark the mark be warned he out to make a name for himself at the expansiveness of others,

Whoever this guy is, he needs to start keeping his mouth shut and watching his back. How can he claim that Davey Richards would only get 5 out of 10? Richards is realer than Kevin Nash. It's one thing to bad mouth somebody, but I can never understand how people like this can unnecessarily take it to the level of Facebook, you've got to draw the line somewhere. I agree that not all athletes performing on the British wrestling circuit can aesthetically, technically, or otherwise match up to the majority of their North American, Japanese, Canadian or Mexican counterparts, but this 'Mark' has no right whatsoever to criticise them, let alone insult them via Facebook. It's a sad, sad day in Britwres when Inbox messaging and wall posting abilities are abused by disrespectful fans.

You're correct in stating that there's every possibility that by negatively conversing with future stars of the British wrestling scene, that it may in turn lead to them reversing the trend and the wrestlers themselves to start disrespecting us, the fans. As you pointed out in your next post, of which I failed to quote, behind all the smoke and mirrors, wrestlers are themselves mere mortals - using social networking sites to torment aspiring wrestlers is only going to knock their confidence and self-worth; this needs to be stopped now. If this self professed 'Mark the Mark' claims to have wrestled everywhere and has the God Damned cheek to disrespect fellow performers, then I think (and I'm sure that I'm not the only one on this) that he needs to be taught a lesson: We need to book MtM against a legit real wrestler such as a BJ Whitmer or a Roddy Strong in a Fan's Revenge match. The catch here is that, wait for it... The 'fans' would actually be MtM's cyber victims, all circling ringside waiting to get a chance to take out their emotions on their bully, courtesy of a belt lashing~. Not in a month of Sunday's would Mark again cause so much upset and grief amongst the Britwres community.

thank you someone gets it

e.g

The bold part reveals the biggest crime here.

champkins :- "Part of being an adult is ignoring people who have a go at you? Paging staniforth to this thread!"

Part of being an adult, you'd think; would include being adult enough to be giving this tiresome and whiny charade a rest. Instead of your silly little games on here, I'd suggest you having a word in person, like adults generally do. And we both know that your opportunity to do that will be in a couple of weeks time, wouldn't you agree? :)

Archived