UK Wrestler Fan Going Insane

TheBritishBulldozer

This Guy Goes By The Name Of Mark The Mark Claiming To Have Wrestled Everywhere, he told many wrestlers they don't know how to wrestle and said on his rating davery richards would only get 5/10 even thought people say he's the best in the world he has been insult them via facebook, he needs be told that tell them can't wrestle is one thing, be insulting them on facebook is another thing,

e.g

saying because you take a break, somehow your are a quitter but many famous wrestler have took a break from the sports,

so if here hi am mark the mark be warned he out to make a name for himself at the expansiveness of others,

this won't go for the fans either

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no whiskey jim

it's just he starts bad mouthing the wrestler

in turn the wrestlers might start bad mouthing so fans

you can't expect to take abuse of someone who really just make up a load of nonsense

because at end of the day their human, if wrestlers are getting abuse at the lower stages how can get the chrisma to get the game to higher standard and

mr.angle said that everyone needs a break somewhere down the line

no whiskey jim

you can't expect to take abuse of someone who really just make up a load of nonsense

because at end of the day their human, if wrestlers are getting abuse at the lower stages how can get the chrisma to get the game to higher standard and

really? really? sorry to quote the champ but.... really? people bad mouth each other all the time, part of being an adult is ignoring fools who run their mouths.

no whiskey jim

Is this a poem?

no whiskey jim

As whiskey jim said, people bad mouth each other all the time. It comes as part of the business. The general consensus is that Davey Richards is one of the best, however, there are going to be a few people who disagree and won't see the positives of him. It's just people's opinions mate, they make the world go round.

no m8

just thought i should inform you guys here as wouldn't like to blame the wrestler if things heat up,

as he said he will be doing all shows, including 1PW, and another point i haven't heard him say anything nice about anyone,

people like this are destroying are British wrestling and it's needs to stop, because if this keep happening their no way we will get real British wrestling back on the t.v sets

no whiskey jim

really? really? sorry to quote the champ but.... really? people bad mouth each other all the time, part of being an adult is ignoring fools who run their mouths.

Part of being an adult is ignoring people who have a go at you? Paging staniforth to this thread!

I saw him a couple of times on a couple of profiles.

Funniest thing was he slagged off every wrestler/manager/valet that was on a card I was on the merchandise stand for, and yet listed the show as one of the best he's seen that year!

Seems a little deluded, but didn't rise to it & block him.

As an aside: I've seen more & more UK Wrestlers set up fan pages on Facebook & keep their actual profiles separate. I think this a good idea, as not only do you have to deal with things like this, but you also don't have like a gazillion friends spamming your wall.

no m8

just thought i should inform you guys here as wouldn't like to blame the wrestler if things heat up,

as he said he will be doing all shows, including 1PW, and another point i haven't heard him say anything nice about anyone,

people like this are destroying are British wrestling and it's needs to stop, because if this keep happening their no way we will get real British wrestling back on the t.v sets

I hate to break it to you, but most wrestles worth their salt couldnt give a flying fuck what some jerk off is saying on the internet. They only really care about the fans in the crowd who are paying their wages.

Archived