RIP Susannah York

patiirc

• Paid Members
Just seen a picture of York not sure when it was taken but she looks like a proper carpet muncher.

RIP Susannah.

RIP dead celebrity i have never heard of your girlfriend/wife will miss you

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Film/P...02/gigolos1.jpg

what a prick of a remark

To soon?

Chilli Dog standing on the high morale ground. You can take shots at a sex pest pretty much harrass him, get yourself suspeneded from the forum. But i can't make a passing joke about a dead "celebrity".

I am sure she was a lovely woman but A) she looks like a lesbian in her lastest pictures.B) I have never heard of here so couldn't give a fuck about her. If that makes me bad person so be it. How many people die in this world everyday are they going to get there a thread on UKFF?

• Paid Members
To soon?

Chilli Dog standing on the high morale ground. You can take shots at a sex pest pretty much harrass him, get yourself suspeneded from the forum. But i can't make a passing joke about a dead "celebrity".

Chilli Dog - i thought you were suspended for the dreaded "Rest In Piece" gag?

• Paid Members
To soon?

Chilli Dog - i thought you were suspended for the dreaded "Rest In Piece" gag?

I was suspended for the Dillgaffe (great watergate style word there)

I must say crawlingwest you make it seem like making a joke at a man on a forum who turns out to be a perv is reprehensable. Oh but then again I don't know him so he can be a sex pest all he wants and I won't say anything mate, he just went and made a dick of himself on a forum though didn't he.

I don't think what you said was nessesarily in bad taste (were all guilty of that on here), but IMO it was a prick of a remark, why bother posting in it in the first place other than make a prick remark or to cheer on patfb as the UKFF's very own find-a-death :p

Archived