Now Val Venis is getting involved!

Snitsky's back acne

• Paid Members

Last I heard, hadn't Val re-signed with WWE, with most expecting him to become an agent? What happened there? Presumably he wouldn't be trying to engineer angles with Matt Hardy over the net if he was doing that job?

A few of Vals recent tweets....

WOW! I will give Matt his props for working the internet. 1 big f'n problem. Your full of shit Matt ->

Sources! I am speaking the truth about everything that is wrong with the business and it starts with you and your gay trampoline jumping dink smokers.

So is your work rate. U lazy f$&k! Fans pay th here hard earned money to watch wrestling and u rip them off!

But do not fear Matt, it does not end with you. Ur videos of u gooned out of you mind are an embarrassment to the biz->

I am wondering how gooned out of his mind @MATTHARDYBRAND was making that video????

http://bambuser.com/channel/ValVenisENT/broadcast/1343559

Apparently the 'choked out by a girl' comment refers to an incident backstage at a show where Eve Torres [who is reportedly rather well trained in Brazilian jiu-jitsu] managed to choke out Matt Hardy.

That blonde woman in the video has cracking legs.

Matt seems to have mellowed a bit since getting a new job. Think it's done him good getting back to work and being around normal folk again. He seems happier on his little videos anyway. He really is a dumb bastard though. Thick as pigshit that lad.

Matt seems to have mellowed a bit since getting a new job. Think it's done him good getting back to work and being around normal folk again. He seems happier on his little videos anyway. He really is a dumb bastard though. Thick as pigshit that lad.

He isn't eating grapes if that's what you mean. Seriously he does seem to have chilled out a bit and I hope he stays that way. Situations like this dont help though. Seems he just can't bring himself to ignore anything, he has to respond and has to have the last word. Quite pathetic really

He isn't eating grapes if that's what you mean. Seriously he does seem to have chilled out a bit and I hope he stays that way. Situations like this dont help though. Seems he just can't bring himself to ignore anything, he has to respond and has to have the last word. Quite pathetic really

I think the problem is Matt has enjoyed great success as a wrestler, which to him might have indicated he's good at whatever he puts his hand at.

I mean I understand he's yet to develop a use of cutlery, so we can't expect him to pop up on University Challenge anytime soon.

Archived