Another Bella Twins story...

Snitsky's back acne

• Paid Members
Couldn't care less about the Bella Twins even when it's not some made up rubbish by a nobody.

Granted, Colt's not exactly Steve Austin, but to call him a nobody is ridiculous

• Paid Members
That's if it actually happened - bitter Indy wrestler talks shit about 2 women makes him look so cool.

That's a laugh. Colt's the least bitter wrestler imaginable. I imagine he's telling the Bellas story in an incredulous "I couldn't believe it" way, not a "what a pair of cunts" manner.

• Paid Members
Couldn't care less about the Bella Twins even when it's not some made up rubbish by a nobody.

Granted, Colt's not exactly Steve Austin, but to call him a nobody is ridiculous

In WWE terms though, at least in the eyes of the fans, he might as well be. I like Cabana, I don't watch much inde stuff these days but he's someone I do make an effort to keep with in terms of how he's doin and I have complete respect for him. But to WWE fans, he falls into that bracket of guys like Funkai and Steven Richards and other Superstar esque jobbers who you could just never buy into winning a match. And who remembers Scotty Goldman?

Again, I respect him and enjoy his work, but in WWE terms, he's a nobdy.

• Paid Members
Didn't Cabana start the first Bella Twins story about them not knowing who Bret Hart was, then cozying up to him when they thought it'd help them get on TV?

That would have been a good strategy to get excellently sexecuted, but I doubt Bret would have got them on TV.

Well it was Bret Hart that got Jack Swagger his World title run, apparently, when Bret started praising him to management. He also managed to get his mental family in his 'Mania match. He has some influence.

• Paid Members

Colt Cabana seems sound as fuck. We all dont like people in real life and laugh about them because they are dicks, but that doesnt make us bitter. He's back to doing what he legit seems to love to do and if he's got a gripe, I'm sure he's not carrying it around all day. A lot of wrestlers over the years have quit wrestling, after the experience he had in WWE, so the fact he's still got a smile on his face and is out doing his thing is commendable. I'd rather have his outlook on life than a "somebody" like Matt Hardy or Shane Helms.

I wouldnt call him a nobody either. He's well travelled and has been around for years. Sure, the average WWE fan dont know him, but you could say the same about a lot of the wrestlers on Impact, SmackDown and Superstars.

• Paid Members
Well it was Bret Hart that got Jack Swagger his World title run, apparently, when Bret started praising him to management.

REALLY??

Every day's a school day. I genuinely believed they picked last year's briefcase winner by asking the wrestlers to draw straws.

I'm sure he could get together with Low-Ki and trade stories about how they couldn't get over and weren't given a fair chance by WWE.

In all fairness though Colt Cabana wasn't given a fair chance in the WWE. They shitcanned him for taking Umaga's finisher wrong, even though he actually made it look better.

• Paid Members
I'm sure he could get together with Low-Ki and trade stories about how they couldn't get over and weren't given a fair chance by WWE.

In all fairness though Colt Cabana wasn't given a fair chance in the WWE. They shitcanned him for taking Umaga's finisher wrong, even though he actually made it look better.

They re-did the finish of the match that night, so what we saw on TV wasnt what he got sacked for.

Cabana isn't the first person to make a mistake and I don't think anyone can accuse him of not being able to work. Cabana could easily have been in Santino's position right now, except Cabana is more than just a one-dimensional comedy character.

• Paid Members
As I said to a mate earlier, if it aint a C cup or bigger I'm not interested and looking at the Bella's they don't quite make it.

100077_o.gif

As I said to a mate earlier, if it aint a C cup or bigger I'm not interested and looking at the Bella's they don't quite make it.

As if you'd walk away from a roll in the hay with the Bella's on the basis that their tits aren't big enough. Personally I'd give 'em the best fifteen to thirty minutes seconds of their lives.

• Paid Members

As if you'd walk away from a roll in the hay with a woman on the basis that their tits aren't big enough.

Fixed.

Archived