Jerry Lawler.. go away

Rampage

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't see it being Miz vs Lawler though... Orton heel turn for Orton vs Lawler?

I think you bang on the money there. Legnd Killer returns hopefully.

with Cena injured, Triple H yet to return and RAW having no other main event face? Cant see Orton turning any time soon.

I can't see it being Miz vs Lawler though... Orton heel turn for Orton vs Lawler?

with Cena injured

He isn't. But I really, really hope WWE wouldn't be silly enough to turn Randy Orton heel for round 4302958747853498745783496785465467895402368498690548978794087954879 of Cena vs Orton.

with Cena injured, Triple H yet to return and RAW having no other main event face? Cant see Orton turning any time soon.

Apparently Triple H is scheduled on upcoming house shows, so he could return any week now. And Cena is still hanging around.

• Paid Members

Apparently Triple H is scheduled on upcoming house shows, so he could return any week now. And Cena is still hanging around.

I heard that they were thinking of a heel Triple H for when he does come back!

Bar That on the lawler subject, he is super over of the moment, and to be fair he can still "go" to a degree. Hes no ricky steamboat, but then again he never has been. He is jerry lawler, his work style is the same as it always is, and about now i think WWE needs that "Veteran" wrestler. Any of his matches recently have just given me some sort of impression he is in complete control of everything that is going on.

Dont get me wrong all of his earlier WWE work with Taz or the RTC was completely dire, but every else hes done recently has been pure gold!

Archived