Dirtiest Wrestlers in History

tnauk

Hey guys, thinking of writing an article on the top 50 dirtiest wrestlers in history. Its an interesting topic and one i want to put good enough thought into. Don't want to overlook anyone so wanted to get opinions from as many of you as possible - who's the dirtiest players in wrestling history? Obviously the Ric Flairs, Triple H's and Hollywood Hogan's come to mind, but who else do you feel really encapsulated the best of what it is to be a rulebreaker?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Skinner. The guy looked like he hadn't washed in years!

Lol! He did indeed! But i mean in the rulebreaking sense, y'now underhanded tactics - the legs on the rope for leverage, the use of the foreign object and of course the old faithful - the handful of tights!

Well an obvious one but who somehow made it comedic with the feigning being down and then sneakily breaking the rules and the switches and so on would have been Eddie Guerrero, he took that rule breaking and made it into something the fans cheered for rather than despised.

Vader?

I never watched much of Vader but why the hell would a guy that size need to cheat or be dirt to win? Just because he could?

I know, he shouldn't need to but he always did. I remember in WCW when Harley Race as his manager, he used to get old Harley involved all the time, 99% backfire rate though as you can imagine.

Well an obvious one but who somehow made it comedic with the feigning being down and then sneakily breaking the rules and the switches and so on would have been Eddie Guerrero, he took that rule breaking and made it into something the fans cheered for rather than despised.

Indeed i used to love his "Lie, Cheat, Steal" gimmick in WCW and WWE - Eddie will definately make the list. Good suggestion!

You got to add super-face, "Real American", Hulk Hogan to this, not just Hollywood Hogan.

Always bringing out the eye-rakes and the chokes behind the refs back. Disgraceful. The dirty bastard.

Yeah, Hogan cheated all the time. Was always fun when Jesse Ventura, Bobby Heenan or the various magazines would point it out. I sometimes think I seem to be in the minority on this in that I liked Hogan as a kid but the people I know who didn't would point that out all the time back then as well.

To answer the question though I think:

Archived