Who shaves their body hair?

Jetta's G-string

I shave my chest as well as balls and base of my cock. Women hate hairy balls and cock. I even run the clippers over the really pubey bit, to almost nothing, but just enough so I don't look like a pre-pubecent boy.

As for the itching. Make it a every few day thing to quickly glide the mach 3 over the sack and you dont get itching.

Whatever you do, do not, I repeat, do not shave your crack. Within 1 day the hair starts coming back and has no choice but to stab the other arse cheek to death. This results in a lot of itching and soreness. I remember smothering the crack of my arse with lotion and just laying on the bed in agony.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm led to believe the following works when shaving body hair off, Use some clippers to get rid of the long hair before shaving. 5 strokes of the razor, rinse and then 5 strokes again. Use a damp tissue to clear if any snarl ups in the razor as will 'attract' shaved hair. Use 100% Aloe Vera lotion ( stuff like you get from Health Food Shops) to make sure there is no post shave burn, and sooth and/or to shampoo/conditioner the body hair before shaving as will make it soft and easier to shave. Remember to keep it washed and clean using anti bacterial soap or you can get loads of ingrown hairs and spots on regrowth. Also a Styptic Pencil is invaluable for stopping any cuts

I don't see the benefit of shaving your armpits for supposed 'hygiene' reasons? Surely the hair stops you from getting mad sweat patches under your arms?
For me the hair just makes my armpits sweat more and stink more, when its totally smooth, its easier to wash, sweats less and makes deordorant more effective and easy to apply keeping the sweat and stink at bay.

• Paid Members
Are you female?

No, but i like females so like to keep well groomed for them

I don't doubt that, but do you honestly think that shaving your legs makes you more attractive to women?

Oh yeah us Scotsmen could never shave our legs. It's cold enough wearing a kilt all the time anyway.

• Paid Members

When I was with the mrs, I used to shave my bollocks with my Mach 3, because she liked it.

Currently, not so much.

EDIT - edited to remove accidental gender ambiguity.

I've recently had an odd conversation with some of my mates. Turned up at the pub to meet them and the first line of conversation is "Do you shave your pubes?"...in hindsight I should have walked away, but I didn't. Obviously I assumed they meant trim, because we should all give it a trim now and again. Then they mentioned something called "foam parties"...which you can imagine my mind instantly thought of a foam party in a nightclub. Not a shaving foam party. I have no idea if they were serious or it was a wind up, but I'm still quite disturbed.

I'm not a particularly hairly bloke. I trim the pubic region every now and again, that's about it.

I find the tarts prefer me legs and chest to be hairy, and profess not to notice when I shave me nads. Still do it mind purely for the comfort. The itching never boths me unduly and tends to subside after a couple of days anyway. Trim with scissors then clip down to a one. Only time I wet shaved 'em was before me hernia operation, seemed a bit excessive for the rest of the time.

Veet is awesome stuff.

Yes. Yes it is. My GF convinced me to use it last year. Worked a treat.

Actually, I personally don't shave my legs. I never wear shorts. I suppose if you are actually seeing a girl and she says she doesn't like leg hair, then you'd do it.

I guess so.

I dunno, it may be the younger generation, but if I shaved my legs or chest i'd get my marching orders from my house.

I wouldn't get my marching orders, but there'd be a lot of piss taking and curiousity into my sexuality if I shaved my legs. I've only ever done it once for a costume party. But... I get very decicated to the costume :blush:

I'm not a very hairy guy, thankfully. When I was a kid and we were at the beach or on holiday, I always thought my dad looked like he was wearing a jumper when topless. And in general, most women I've been with don't find that appealing.

I'll do the odd chest/pits trim for reasons above - but thats it. And even I find it a little odd that I shave/trim my beard less often.

Archived