Who shaves their body hair?

Jetta's G-string

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you female?

No, but i like females so like to keep well groomed for them

I don't doubt that, but do you honestly think that shaving your legs makes you more attractive to women?

Have you ever asked them? From my experience, alot of women don't like guys to be too hairy. I don't shave to the skin, i just trim it down to short length

I keep my pits shaved for hygiene purposes, I don't like underarm hair anyway so it looks and smells better without it.

Used to shave my feet too (the top), not very hairy but the hairs pull when I wear socks but nowadays no hair seems to grow on my feet, so I don't have too.

Rest of body (limb wise) is pretty hairless, girls have asked if I shave my arms and legs but I don't.

All this can be done easily with a wet razor.

Actually, I personally don't shave my legs. I never wear shorts. I suppose if you are actually seeing a girl and she says she doesn't like leg hair, then you'd do it.

I guess so.

I dunno, it may be the younger generation, but if I shaved my legs or chest i'd get my marching orders from my house.

Once I was on a Leo and I'd nipped home for a quick shower. I stared down at the old cock 'n' balls and thought my groinal garden resembled Phineas Freak from the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers. I grabbed my Mach 3 and cultivated the groinal garden and then thought in my half cut stupour, "I think I'll shave my balls. That'll be a treat for whoever I pull tonight.

I very carefully gave the old ballbag a shave, it took fucking ages as I didn't want to cut myself shaving. Somehow I managed to do a good job on tidying up downstairs and got out of the shower, disposing of the pubes in a hygenic manner. I had quite the barnet back then so while towel drying it, my balls started to itch like fuck. I found out, as did my neighbours when I screamed, that "Farenheit" by Christian Dior works well as aftershave when you have a regular shave but if you're pissed and just shaved your bollocks, use Nivea moisturiser on your sack as Farenheit doesn't help sooth the itching. Well it does as you don't notice it anymore, the burning masks it.

On the plus side, some bird noshed me off at the end of the night behind the Odeon opposite the Colin Campbell and commented on how nice my cock was.

• Paid Members
Actually, I personally don't shave my legs. I never wear shorts. I suppose if you are actually seeing a girl and she says she doesn't like leg hair, then you'd do it.

I guess so.

I dunno, it may be the younger generation, but if I shaved my legs or chest i'd get my marching orders from my house.

Likewise, my missus loves my hairy chest. I've trimmed it down a bit with clippers before I've been on holiday in the past & shaved the small of my back before but I find their something unnerving about a hairless, grown man with a fully shaved chest.

I don't see the benefit of shaving your armpits for supposed 'hygiene' reasons? Surely the hair stops you from getting mad sweat patches under your arms?

Archived