What's your Watch?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People still wear watches in 2020? Complete waste of money, just look at the microwave or your VHS recorder if you're bothered about what time it is. 

If you think it needs to be brought back to life why don't you say what fucking watch you're wearing?

Free shipping though! 

Posted Images

• 7 months later...

I've been weighing up my next watch purchase (as a 40th birthday present for myself) and I fancy a GMT. I've decided to go with one of the 3 main British manufacturers. Bremont is out of my price range (I could get an Omega for less!), but am seriously tempted by either a Farer or a Christopher Ward. 

Christopher Ward C65 Trident GMT

Farer Maze GMT

• Moderators

Not my style of watch but the second one is definitely nicer. I'm not feeling the bezel on the first one. 

I've decided I'm going to pull the trigger on a Cartier ballon bleu. It's a watch I've been after for years. Will get the 42mm steel bracelet.. So something similar to this one, but not sure exactly as there are some variations. Maybe the one with the moon phases.

https://www.watches-of-switzerland.co.uk/Cartier-Ballon-Bleu-De-Cartier-Watch-42mm..-Automatic-Movement..-Steel-W69012Z4/p/17310328

59 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Not my style of watch but the second one is definitely nicer. I'm not feeling the bezel on the first one. 

I've decided I'm going to pull the trigger on a Cartier ballon bleu. It's a watch I've been after for years. Will get the 42mm steel bracelet.. So something similar to this one, but not sure exactly as there are some variations. Maybe the one with the moon phases.

https://www.watches-of-switzerland.co.uk/Cartier-Ballon-Bleu-De-Cartier-Watch-42mm..-Automatic-Movement..-Steel-W69012Z4/p/17310328

That's stunning. A Cartier Tank Solo is the watch from Cartier I've had my eye on for a long time.

• 1 month later...