Pimp me some TV shows

Steve Justice

I just finished watching The Walking Dead. Fantastic program that left me gagging for more, the first season is heartbreakingly short, but I've heard season two will feature 20+ episodes. The first episode in particular, has moments that are genuinely scary, well acted and well written. Can't put this over enough.

Yeah watch Breaking Bad before anything else. It's in the the third season so perhaps not the chore of ploughing through say 140+ episodes of the West Wing (which is my personal favourite drama series of the lot). You'll think the plot hasn't got much legs but be patient as it's gets really fucking out there by the third season. Incredibly tense and eventful without the insanely quick pace of say 24 or The Shield. Has a great way of having you question your feelings toward particular characters, why you sympathise with them etc etc.

I've started to watch the (now cancelled- bastards) comedy Party Down about a catering company and the implausibly-hilarious places they get to cater too and have been enjoying that to the point that Henry has overtaken Larry David as 'Comedy Protagonist I Want to Be.'

Archived