Matt hardy's physique

JakeRobertsParoleOfficer

My hate comes from the stupid videos if I'm honest. But on the TNA debut, he came in with his braids, and tried to do that tough Tyler Reks thing for like 2 mins, then reverted back to plain old Matt Hardy, complete with baggy pants and gut. Then the match was shit, but RVD needs blamed too because he's hasn't set the world on fire from what I've seen of him in TNA...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think RVD looks a lot slower now than he used to, but I put that down to not really being arsed about the TNA crowds. He stalls a lot more, spends more time than ever doing his thumb thing, and gets around the ring slower. To be expected, but a little disappointing,

That's what irritated the fuck out of me during his whole original ECW run, as he had free reign to do what he wanted in matches back then. All that stalling and thumb-pointing really halted the momentum and flow of those matches.

I assume in WWE the agents told him to cut out that shite and get on with it, but now he's in another company that prides itself on giving the wrestlers more freedom to do what they want in their matches he is back to his old ways.

Basically, listening to you lot was like listening to the Brain leading up to Warrior's return at WM12 :p

It was Lawler, but I remember that really vividly for some reason... Lawler trying to convince the WWF fans and Jim Ross that the Warrior had ballooned to a massive 400 pounds.

I remember that. I also remember on WWF Mania Todd Pettengill hearing rumours that The Warrior was now bald!

• Paid Members

It was Mr. Perfect that started the rumours. There was a skit where Mr. P and Triple H were playing golf near Helmsley's Greenwich property (as you do) and Hunter expressed his concern over how mental the Warrior is and Perfect told him "I've heard the Warrior is now 400 pounds and has had his head shaved". The paired then walked away looking smug.

For a man of his age, he just looks silly, even by wrestling standards. When he was 25 and in decent shape, he may have been able to carry off the skater/alternative/whatever you want to call it look, but now he's well into his 30s with a sizable gut and a receding hairline. He looks like he should be in a Seth Rogen film or working in HMV.

His gut reminds me of Animal's in his last WWE run, but where Animal was a badass biker motherfucker in his late 40s, Hardy is a gimpy nerd in his 30s. I have better muscles than Hardy, and I'm not even an athlete and spend most of the day behind a desk.

He certainly looks no worse that Mr Anderson and defo looks better than Sting (who has been wearing that singlet for years to cover that sagging physique) or even i'd argue Angle.

Behave yourself.

Sting gets a pass as he had more good matches than Matt Hardy has had hot dinners - and we know how hungry Hardy is!

:laugh:

Like others on here my hatred for Twat Hardy mostly stems from him being a total cunt.

It's largely because of the stuff he says online. For about two years or so now, he's been making excuses for his weight and saying he's made breakthroughs and is getting into the shape of his life. He just looks crap for a wrestler, and his delusion and self-obsession don't inspire kindness from us fellow internet fatties.

• Paid Members

I was watching him on Impact and his body doesnt look as giggly as it did in the WWE. He's lost no weight, but he looks more solid. He seems to have been working out. Maybe he's on the 'protein shakes'? I really dont care about his weight, because the Hardys will look quite big when wrestling the Machine Guns anyway, but the dreads and skater pants are a no-no whether you have a body like Mable or a body like Lex Luger. Ever since Evan Karagias in WCW I've looked at black dreadlocks in wrestling as being shite. The Road Doggy-Doggy-Doggayyy looked the business, but Matt just looks like, as Magnum so brilliantly put, he should be working at HMV. And you can tell that Hardy would use the "company policy" line when your trying to return a product back twice in a row and wouldnt let it fly, just to be a prick.

On the brightside, Matt is a good worker, and as I said earlier RVD vs Matt was shite when I saw it on Smackdown in 2001, so that shouldnt be judged as anything against him as a worker. He should have some good matches in TNA, even if he will be playing the role of Stevie to Jeff's Raven.

• Paid Members
i hate him just like i hate all fat people, when i see a fat person in the street i usually spit in their face

Do you try and make the spit bigger the fatter the person happens to be?

i hate him just like i hate all fat people, when i see a fat person in the street i usually spit in their face

Do you try and make the spit bigger the fatter the person happens to be?

i do try, hell i'd piss on them, but i cant go if someone's watching :(

Archived