Extreme World Wrestling (E.W.W) - Returns to Hastings!

JakEDUBDUB

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not to be pedantic, but how long has dominator been champ for? he was champ a few years ago also!

But in all seriousness yeah, i met him a long time ago ata show, i always wondered why he wasnt booked elsewhere more often!

Dominator has held the belt 3 times. 1st was in late 1999 I think, he lost it in 2001 to Guy Thunder. Second time he won the title was in 2006 and lost it to Kerry Cabrero in 2009. And he took the belt back from Cabrero in hastings last year in September. The same venue that we're returning to in March :)

• Paid Members
Fair dues, that shut me up then! :thumbsup:

And not to take credit, but the 2nd run came while I was still in EWW after it looked as though reigning Champion Frankie Capone might get picked up by WWE. We did a proper Royal Rumble style match, which was a first for us and I suggested putting the strap back on The Dominator who had recently become a face for the first time. I loved that show and was very proud of the way the match turned out :)

Fair dues, that shut me up then! :thumbsup:

And not to take credit, but the 2nd run came while I was still in EWW after it looked as though reigning Champion Frankie Capone might get picked up by WWE. We did a proper Royal Rumble style match, which was a first for us and I suggested putting the strap back on The Dominator who had recently become a face for the first time. I loved that show and was very proud of the way the match turned out :)

was a great one mate, I may have to watch that tonight :)

• 2 weeks later...
Here's a question I always wanted to ask:

Are Dominator (as seen in EWW and the really old FWA) and UK Dominator (as seen in the west of the country) two different wrestlers?

Yes they are different mate :)

Always a risk when using a name like that, someone somewhere wont have heard of the other guy using the name and will lay claim to it.

EWW also has Exodus, who is 1 of about 3 guys using that name just in the UK, God knows how many other Dominators and Exodus' there are worldwide.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived