all star - croydon this weekend 16th Jan

dannycoll

BAFFLED- thats all of us !!!!

cant comment on every Croydon show- but ive never seen Fairfield Halls full

in fact before the show started on of the staff closed the curtains off at the back of the halls

hence reducing the number of seats , but didnt make it look any busier !!!!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the choir area holds 500 plus and that was over half full at least - wish i had copy of the returns sheet to confirm exact number - 60% figure prob just bit of a beef up that all promoters use - but can confirm 100% that the advance befotre the day was over 400 as the duty manager told me before we started the show - next time in mc ing a show come say hi

BAFFLED- thats all of us !!!!

cant comment on every Croydon show- but ive never seen Fairfield Halls full

in fact before the show started on of the staff closed the curtains off at the back of the halls

hence reducing the number of seats , but didnt make it look any busier !!!!!

That's not a bad thing. If they weren't expecting to fill up the hall, why not close off an area of the hall, to make it look better?

the choir area holds 500 plus and that was over half full at least - wish i had copy of the returns sheet to confirm exact number - 60% figure prob just bit of a beef up that all promoters use - but can confirm 100% that the advance befotre the day was over 400 as the duty manager told me before we started the show - next time in mc ing a show come say hi

It would seem dannycoll is unable to count, or at least estimate a crowd size.

To be fair, I haven't seen many All-Star shows, being fairly out of the loop for a few years, but I might get along to one soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived