all star - croydon this weekend 16th Jan

dannycoll

Ive looked up this Josh Faulkner turns out hes a Wrestler from the Dropkixx Wrestling Academy in Essex trained under Jon Ritchie,

and when they say teen how old is he?

Do you often ask about 'teen' boys?

no i was just intrested in who this guy is

There is always someone that want's to insinuate something rather than see you are just interested in young talent

Ignore him

Exactly Mate

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ive looked up this Josh Faulkner turns out hes a Wrestler from the Dropkixx Wrestling Academy in Essex trained under Jon Ritchie,

There is always someone that want's to insinuate something rather than see you are just interested in young talent

Ignore him

Exactly Mate

Is the UKFF usually where you go to find young talent? Did you think of contacting Dropkixx Wrestling Academy, or Jon Ritchie, or even attempting to contact Josh Faulkner?

Ignore him

Exactly Mate

Is the UKFF usually where you go to find young talent? Did you think of contacting Dropkixx Wrestling Academy, or Jon Ritchie, or even attempting to contact Josh Faulkner?

I'm not finding young talent you moron im asking if anyone has heard of Josh or seen him wrestle so there would be no need to contact Dropkixx, Jon Ritchie or Josh himself

Apology accepted.

I spoke to Josh via Facebook he said he was 15 and the only promotion he's wrestled for is Dropkixx.

So it should be quite intresting to see his match at the show tommorow

15?!?! Are under-16's allowed to be on wrestling shows? Is it simply a case of parental permission?

Yes they are. I believe you do need a specific licence to have a child work your show, however.

Just as an example, Brittani Knight debuted aged 13, Zak Zodiac debuted aged 9 [i think - I'm sure I'll be corrected] so under 16's can certainly work wrestling shows.

I would also imagine both had their parents permission too. ;)

Archived