TNA Platinum Tickets

waylonmercy

• Paid Members

Not sure about the platinum tickets thing but I've found the TNA fan interactions to be good (Manchester both times). I got photo's with Angle, Foley, Team 3D, Steiner, Beer Money, MCMG, Earl Hebner, Abyss, The Pope, British Invasion, Matt Morgan, Jay Lethal & the Beautiful People. It was only about

Not sure about the platinum tickets thing but I've found the TNA fan interactions to be good (Manchester both times). I got photo's with Angle, Foley, Team 3D, Steiner, Beer Money, MCMG, Earl Hebner, Abyss, The Pope, British Invasion, Matt Morgan, Jay Lethal & the Beautiful People. It was only about

If I were to buy Platinum Tickets for the upcoming TNA tour - what can I expect/what do you get?

- What can I expect?

To meet all the TNA stars at an exclusive pre-show autograph party, get memoribilia signed, have candid snaps taken with all your favourite stars, chat to Dixie Carter herself, have the first opportunity to purchase TNA merchandise, plus the best

ringside seats in the house to the big TNA show that night.

- What you actually get?

After you are finally let into the arena ahead of the other fans queuing up, after spending 15 minutes trying to convince arena security that they should let you in because you've 'got some tickets to a pre-show signing thing that you paid well over the odds for', you will be herded into the third of the arena that has been tarped off due to poor ticket sales. Here you will find a 30 foot long buffet table, with 12 TNA stars sat at it (reluctantly). There will be a queue of about 50 like-minded dreamers in front of you. The queue will move slowly. A silver-haired gentleman, in charge of this event, will be barking orders at the 50 dreamers, allowing them approximately 2.4 seconds (conservative estimate) with each TNA star. He will not look favourably on photographs being taken, as these usually take longer than 2.4 seconds to organise. Most of the 12 TNA stars will be fairly pleasant, but there will be at least one hungover, one completely disinterested, and one will be a complete asshole (and I don't mean Mr Anderson, I mean in general). Jeff Hardy and Kurt Angle will likely be no-shows, or at least your favourite TNA star probably won't be there. After 35 minutes of queuing and less than two minutes of actually meeting your TNA heroes, you will then be asked to leave this part of the arena 'as the guys need to get ready for the show'. You will then be asked to queue up again outside the arena, before being allowed back in to sit in your premium ringside seat - 14th row ringside, floor seating, behind a fat dude carrying two WWE replica belts and his skinny 6'5" tall mate.

Brilliant post, and so true. I have been to quite a few meet and greets and met kurt angle three times who was really friendly. Unfortunately I have also met Alex Shelley three times who was a disinterested ignorant prick who only talks to you if you have a vagina and tits.

If I were to buy Platinum Tickets for the upcoming TNA tour - what can I expect/what do you get?

- What can I expect?

To meet all the TNA stars at an exclusive pre-show autograph party, get memoribilia signed, have candid snaps taken with all your favourite stars, chat to Dixie Carter herself, have the first opportunity to purchase TNA merchandise, plus the best

ringside seats in the house to the big TNA show that night.

- What you actually get?

After you are finally let into the arena ahead of the other fans queuing up, after spending 15 minutes trying to convince arena security that they should let you in because you've 'got some tickets to a pre-show signing thing that you paid well over the odds for', you will be herded into the third of the arena that has been tarped off due to poor ticket sales. Here you will find a 30 foot long buffet table, with 12 TNA stars sat at it (reluctantly). There will be a queue of about 50 like-minded dreamers in front of you. The queue will move slowly. A silver-haired gentleman, in charge of this event, will be barking orders at the 50 dreamers, allowing them approximately 2.4 seconds (conservative estimate) with each TNA star. He will not look favourably on photographs being taken, as these usually take longer than 2.4 seconds to organise. Most of the 12 TNA stars will be fairly pleasant, but there will be at least one hungover, one completely disinterested, and one will be a complete asshole (and I don't mean Mr Anderson, I mean in general). Jeff Hardy and Kurt Angle will likely be no-shows, or at least your favourite TNA star probably won't be there. After 35 minutes of queuing and less than two minutes of actually meeting your TNA heroes, you will then be asked to leave this part of the arena 'as the guys need to get ready for the show'. You will then be asked to queue up again outside the arena, before being allowed back in to sit in your premium ringside seat - 14th row ringside, floor seating, behind a fat dude carrying two WWE replica belts and his skinny 6'5" tall mate.

This is SO true. Also when you say TNA Star the last "so-called" star I wanted to see at the last fan interaction was Earl Hebner :angry:

Archived