Episodes

The Miz

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me and Gf never smiled once, it was boring. It was more like a light hearted drama with random swear words than a sitcom

Yeah I thought it was just boring... I really like both Stephen Mangan and Tamsin Greig, so I expected it was gonna be at least funny in places, and you know Matt LeBlanc! but no it was very very dull...

• Paid Members

I've only seen the first episode and I thought it was pretty poor. The "jokes" just didn't work for me. I may give the next episode a go anyway just incase I'm missing something, but it struck me as a TV show that thought it was better than it actually was.

I like it. Second episode was an improvement on the first. I really like the blonde executive, she plays her role brilliantly. As do the other less prominent two in her office. The Merc character has also been very funny. I think it's less about the jokes and punchlines and more about the characters themselves with their lying and backstabbing, and that's what i've found funny. I expect it to get crazier as the production of the show continues.

• Paid Members

I didn't enjoy the second episode as much as the first. It was still good though, a nice base to work from. Le Blanc was really good and Tamsin Greig worked well off him. Mangan was a little in the background which is good because I don't like him at all. Something really annoying about his face.

I agree about the executive (I also think she's rather attractive, but each to their own!)

I am still chuckling at the bit at the end when they were in the car and she's gone off on one and he just sat there "Tourettes".

Archived